Bettendorf, Iowa, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Reimers
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Hey All! New to the group but hoping to meet some people as well as check out some new places!

1) Location - Miami Beach, FL
2) 2016 Subaru Crosstrek
3) Relatively new but I do have some experience hiking and camping as I used to live in CO for a time
Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of friendly and helpful people on here.

Reactions: IronPercheron

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hey All! New to the group but hoping to meet some people as well as check out some new places!

2) 2016 Subaru Crosstrek
3) Relatively new but I do have some experience hiking and camping as I used to live in CO for a time
How do you like the Crosstrek? I was on the fence about getting that or the Jeep Patriot. Ended up going with the jeep but i always wonder.

RavLo

Rank 0

Contributor I

How do you like the Crosstrek? I was on the fence about getting that or the Jeep Patriot. Ended up going with the jeep but i always wonder.
It's awesome! Quiet and drives real smooth! I was originally going for the Jeep Wrangler but it was a bit much with all the additions I wanted. Still pretty happy about the subbie, now I just need to get her dirty!

Reactions: SLO Rob

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Welcome from another Floridian. Do you miss Colorado? Totally different world down here. I never lived there but used to spend at least two weeks a year out in CO and miss it.

Reactions: RavLo

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

2) 2016 Subaru Crosstrek
@RavLo Welcome to the community!

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

My turn:
San Marcos, TX. Driving a 95 Isuzu Trooper pulling a '56 pickup bed converted into our camp trailer, with a RTT. I wouldn't call the trailer overland ready just yet, but he (Sid) is getting close! He's taken us out on several tame adventures in the 9 months we've owned him, and had several additions thus far.
View attachment 1199
Sweet ride!

Byron Eby

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sacramento, CA
Member #

Hey everyone! I just found this site yesterday and it looks like a good group of people. I recognize some TNX Xterra folks on here.

We have a 2006 Xterra, as well as a couple of Subaru wagons. The Xterra has expanded our exploration options and my wife and I have really enjoyed exploring Utah and the west with it.

Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Steve
Welcome! This is a great site with great individuals.

RavLo

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome from another Floridian. Do you miss Colorado? Totally different world down here. I never lived there but used to spend at least two weeks a year out in CO and miss it.
What part are you from?
Miss it every day, especially on scorching days! Definitely a different world in CO which is why I love it so much

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

What part are you from?
Miss it every day, especially on scorching days! Definitely a different world in CO which is why I love it so much
Not from CO myself. I grew up in KC and spent at least two weeks a year around CO camping and skiing. We also used to have a house in Colorado Springs.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

Hi everyone. I actually found the time to do a proper introduction. :) I am pretty well known in the Subaru offroading community and decided to branch out as my rig continues to morph into a better overlanding vehicle. I have my own website http://www.fozroamer.com that also is centered around my love of not only overlanding but of hiking, backpacking, and traveling our amazing world. Here is a complete list of my vehicle modifications: http://goo.gl/rCBkPj I am an outdoor enthusiast who loves to travel. I recently went to New Zealand and will be backpacking through Peru in March/April of this year. I am also an avid home brewer and my garage has been totally converted into a mini-brewery complete with a custom one tier brewing system and three tap keezer.
1) Orange County, CA
2) 2010 Subaru Forester XT
3) Experienced Overlander

IMG_8723

Campvibes

Mt Whitney Stance

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.09.56 AM

IMG_8516

IMG_8517 by calvin basse, on Flickr

Last edited:

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hi everyone. I actually found the time to do a proper introduction. :) I am pretty well known in the Subaru offroading community and decided to branch out as my rig continues to morph into a better overlanding vehicle. I have my own website http://www.fozroamer.com that also is centered around my love of not only overlanding but of hiking, backpacking, and traveling our amazing world. Here is a complete list of my vehicle modifications: http://goo.gl/rCBkPj I am an avid outdoor enthusiast who loves to travel. I recently went to New Zealand and will be backpacking through Peru in March/April of this year. I am also an avid home brewer and my garage has been totally converted into a mini-brewery complete with a custom one tier brewing system and three tap keezer.
1) Orange County, CA
2) 2010 Subaru Forester XT
3) Experienced Overlander

IMG_8723

Campvibes

Mt Whitney Stance

Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 9.09.56 AM

IMG_8516

IMG_8517 by calvin basse, on Flickr
Hello new best friend lol. Welcome to the forums