• HTML tutorial

❤️Lovey❤️

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California
Member #

Oh Dave
How'd you like that swimming hole? Bet it felt good with 100+ degree temps!
oh boy Dave it was Heaven!! Took my inflatable & just soaked!!! No other Cave peeps wanted to join me but we r going again today after we ascend!!! Was refreshing after caving all day & covered in mudd! Lol coffee ☕ cheers buddy! Told cave peeps I’m having cowboy coffee! Sucker for a Cowboy in wrangler jeans!!

Dave Decker

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Paradise Hills, NM
Member #

Oh Dave

oh boy Dave it was Heaven!! Took my inflatable & just soaked!!! No other Cave peeps wanted to join me but we r going again today after we ascend!!! Was refreshing after caving all day & covered in mudd! Lol coffee ☕ cheers buddy! Told cave peeps I’m having cowboy coffee! Sucker for a Cowboy in wrangler jeans!!
Check out Cowboy Kent Rollins, he'll show you how to make a steaming hot cup of cowboy joe:

Dave Decker

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Paradise Hills, NM
Member #

Hey Dave how do I quote the video?
When you hit reply to a post, the quote comes up automatically. If you are on a computer, you just need to make sure the part you want to quote is between the words "QUOTE" at the beginning and end and leave the brackets alone. On a mobile device, the quote appears without the coding, but all you need to do is hit the edit icon (the pencil) and the coding info will appear, at which point you can see what will be quoted. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: ❤️Lovey❤️

Dre7997

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello from Bellevue, NE. I'm new to overlanding, but not to camping or the great outdoors so I'm looking to get started with what's available here in the midwest. The gettin' is good once the weather clears up (outside of winter), so I'm digging the weather we've been having lately. Hope to see some of the local folks one day.
-Adrian

Dave Decker

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Paradise Hills, NM
Member #

Hello from Bellevue, NE. I'm new to overlanding, but not to camping or the great outdoors so I'm looking to get started with what's available here in the midwest. The gettin' is good once the weather clears up (outside of winter), so I'm digging the weather we've been having lately. Hope to see some of the local folks one day.
-Adrian
Hello Adrian! Welcome! I'm down in New Mexico, but will be heading up to the Nebraska Sand Hills soon.

❤️Lovey❤️

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California
Member #

Cool ty lunch at Cactus cafe then hitting the swimming hole again!!
When you hit reply to a post, the quote comes up automatically. If you are on a computer, you just need to make sure the part you want to quote is between the words "QUOTE" at the beginning and end and leave the brackets alone. On a mobile device, the quote appears without the coding, but all you need to do is hit the edit icon (the pencil) and the coding info will appear, at which point you can see what will be quoted. Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G920V using OB Talk mobile app
yy

KRGibbs

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Belmont, CA
Member #

Hey, new to 4x4 overlanding, grew up backpacking and camping and I spent a fair amount of Tim on two wheels. With a kid on the way I agreed to give up two wheels and buy a practical family vehicle.

A project truck, 95 k2500 suburban with a 2nd gen cummins swapped into it mated to a built 4l80e. It is work in progress but I am getting it ready for overlanding and camping.

I am from the bay area, CA.20180624_164929.jpg

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

Hey, new to 4x4 overlanding, grew up backpacking and camping and I spent a fair amount of Tim on two wheels. With a kid on the way I agreed to give up two wheels and buy a practical family vehicle.

A project truck, 95 k2500 suburban with a 2nd gen cummins swapped into it mated to a built 4l80e. It is work in progress but I am getting it ready for overlanding and camping.

I am from the bay area, CA.View attachment 59782
I’m actually selling my bike too. Wanted to be able to include my family in my adventures. Good luck and welcome to OB. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: David S

007nco

Rank I

Contributor III

Hi all. New to the OB site but offroading for 20 years all over the US. Just got to start the newest rig on its maiden voyage here in the last few weeks from Colorado, up into the PNW and now into Canada. Been island hopping along the straits near Vancouver for a bit by sailboat and next to head onwards Banff next. Btw I build #cargonets for a living if it wasn't at first obvious! Will be looking for locations up near Kamloop BC here but glad to meet some of you already whom have stopped to say hi along the way in the last few weeks. Looking forward to meeting more along our trek.

Attachments

Ergon

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Philippines
Member #

Hello everyone!

I am Eric and I am all the way down from the Far East of the globe, The Philippines... I am a weekend warrior who loves goes out to trail too see the great outdoors and play in the Mud as much as my time permits me to do so.

Rig: 2005 Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D
Solid Axle Swap to Land Cruiser 80 series
Front & Rear Racetech Coilovers and reservoir
Front and Rear Difflock
Front Mount Intercooler
3” Custom Stainless Exhaust
DP Chip
Plug N Go trottle controler
Noco Dual Battery System
Fuel Manager Pre-Filter
Buddy Club II Voltage Stablizer
DBA front and rear rotors