Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Sup y’all! I’m new to the community I just bought a lifted 2002 wrx that i’m going to try and build to an overland standpoint! I’m on a 14 Year olds budget so it’s a slow and steady process . I’m still just trying to learn as much as possible and get into the community!
Greetings Bergie and welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everybody! My name is Attila, I'm in San Gabriel Valley CA. I have a 2018 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4.
It's all stock except a second battery, and a fridge that I've had in my trunk for a couple of years now that came useful on a few camping trips, and a bunch of grocery trips. I have a Smittybilt RTT that we love. We even camped with it in freezing cold temperatures. All we need is a heated blanket under us, some insulation from Home Depot, and it's ready for the California "winter" camping.

Anyways, we are looking for people around SoCal to see if there are any quiet getaway spots, light Overlanding (more like weekendlanding) places.
Greetings Attila and welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R and Dongoati

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Howdy all! Shawn here, and I am an Overlander wannabe and new to the site! I live in Southeast Tennessee and I've got a bone-stock 2012 FJ Cruiser TT I've had for about 8 years, and plan on doing some upgrades. I hope to take my first adventure soon.
Greetings Shawn and welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R and Dongoati

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Howdy, My name is Russ, coming at ya from Indiana, love to off-road and go overlanding, been to Colorado Utah and of course around the midwest. I included a pic of my Rig. Hope to talk with people soon and share in the adventure.
Greetings Russ and welcome to OB!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello there from Alberta Canada, my name is Greg currently I am exploring with my 2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU which I’m switching over to winter exploration at the moment. Glad to be part of the group and look forward meeting new pals cheers
Hello Greg, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all,

New to the forum but would love to share my build with you all. So I currently drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport, it has a three-inch lift and sitting on 33s. I am new to Overlanding but have embraced it head-on, I have been traveling the southwest and camping in my newly built sleeping platform. I have explored Utah, New Mexico, California, and Arizona and I am hoping to add to the list.

Thank you and glad to be part of the community

View attachment 215198
Hello Cristian, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all. New to the site, I first learned about OB at my first Overland Expo West. Now running a G63 AMG and was able to enjoy its first outing at the Bar 10 Ranch with E 3 Overland folks and TrailRecon. I have added a Front Runner Rack and looking to find new wheels and tires. I am a complete novice and hope to continue to get more experience soon.
Cheers. View attachment 215219
Hello Joe, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello from Indiana! Our family rig is a 2019 Subaru Ascent with a CVT RTT. We will be doing some off-road modifications this winter. We have already driven across the country to the west coast multiple times. Looking forward to learning more about overlanding here!
Hello Heather, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Sup y’all! I’m new to the community I just bought a lifted 2002 wrx that i’m going to try and build to an overland standpoint! I’m on a 14 Year olds budget so it’s a slow and steady process . I’m still just trying to learn as much as possible and get into the community!
Hello Bergie, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey everybody! My name is Attila, I'm in San Gabriel Valley CA. I have a 2018 Grand Cherokee Diesel 4x4.
It's all stock except a second battery, and a fridge that I've had in my trunk for a couple of years now that came useful on a few camping trips, and a bunch of grocery trips. I have a Smittybilt RTT that we love. We even camped with it in freezing cold temperatures. All we need is a heated blanket under us, some insulation from Home Depot, and it's ready for the California "winter" camping.

Anyways, we are looking for people around SoCal to see if there are any quiet getaway spots, light Overlanding (more like weekendlanding) places.
Hello Attila, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy all! Shawn here, and I am an Overlander wannabe and new to the site! I live in Southeast Tennessee and I've got a bone-stock 2012 FJ Cruiser TT I've had for about 8 years, and plan on doing some upgrades. I hope to take my first adventure soon.
Hello Shawn, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy, My name is Russ, coming at ya from Indiana, love to off-road and go overlanding, been to Colorado Utah and of course around the midwest. I included a pic of my Rig. Hope to talk with people soon and share in the adventure.
Hello Russ, welcome to the OB family.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello all,
New member, from Caldwell Idaho. 2015 Jeep jku.
Been off-roading in some form for over 40 years. Racing, camping and off road camping.
glad to be here. View attachment 215331

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. @David H is your closest member representative.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone, my name is Tim, from southern Indiana just joined and getting started. Just getting into overlanding and trying to find my way. The rig is a 2010 Jeep wrangler JKU. Looking forward to learning from and meeting many of you all. Thanks in advance.
Hello Tim, welcome to the OB family.