Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hello there from Alberta Canada, my name is Greg currently I am exploring with my 2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU which I’m switching over to winter exploration at the moment. Glad to be part of the group and look forward meeting new pals cheers
Welcome! Like those lights for your awning.

FinnXtrek

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Finn
Last Name
Medlock
Hey everyone! I’m Finn! I’m a native Southern Californian; currently posted in San Diego. I have a ‘19 Subie Xtrek that’s named Meeko. I’ve been camping since before I could walk, but I’m still a novice at overlanding. At the moment, Meeko is still a “ballin on a budget” rig so improvements have been slow, but I finally threw a lift on him and got some 15s for the ATs I’m gonna grab come Black Friday. Here’s an older picture of him, pre-lift! View attachment 214924
Welcome, Finn! You said posted in SD... military?
Thank you! Oh hahaha no, just my millennial slang

mface7

Rank V

Influencer II

Syracuse, Utah, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Facer
Member #

Hey everyone! I’m Finn! I’m a native Southern Californian; currently posted in San Diego. I have a ‘19 Subie Xtrek that’s named Meeko. I’ve been camping since before I could walk, but I’m still a novice at overlanding. At the moment, Meeko is still a “ballin on a budget” rig so improvements have been slow, but I finally threw a lift on him and got some 15s for the ATs I’m gonna grab come Black Friday. Here’s an older picture of him, pre-lift! View attachment 214924
Silly millennials.

Todd32x

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

York County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Beckley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3THB
Service Branch
US Marine Corps
Hello there from Alberta Canada, my name is Greg currently I am exploring with my 2008 Jeep Rubicon JKU which I’m switching over to winter exploration at the moment. Glad to be part of the group and look forward meeting new pals cheers
Nice setup Greg! Welcome to the OB community!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

FinnXtrek

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Finn
Last Name
Medlock
Silly millennials.
Agreed, we’re the worst LOL

Otis Porsche

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Hi, my name is Joey and I found this because I was checking out my neighbors overland build of his Subaru Outback.
I’m in Studio City, Ca. I have a 2011 Porsche Cayenne S I have been running trails for years in Angeles Forest and the Mojave desert. Mostly in old 1st gen Durangos. I’m looking forward to building out my Cayenne and hitting the trails
Welcome!
Latest trip for our Cayenne was two weeks in Moab. Have been off-roading our 958 since 2012 from the frozen Arctic Ocean at Tuktoyaktuk to the hot Chihuahuan desert. If you are a PCA member they did an 11 page article in Pano on ours in 2016. Link is to our build and some of what we do:

Contributor III

New Mexico, USA
First Name
Cristian
Last Name
Hernandez
Hello all,

New to the forum but would love to share my build with you all. So I currently drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport, it has a three-inch lift and sitting on 33s. I am new to Overlanding but have embraced it head-on, I have been traveling the southwest and camping in my newly built sleeping platform. I have explored Utah, New Mexico, California, and Arizona and I am hoping to add to the list.

Thank you and glad to be part of the community

IMG_3006.jpg

Joe77

Rank II

Enthusiast I

CA, USA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Rodriguez
Member #

Hello all. New to the site, I first learned about OB at my first Overland Expo West. Now running a G63 AMG and was able to enjoy its first outing at the Bar 10 Ranch with E 3 Overland folks and TrailRecon. I have added a Front Runner Rack and looking to find new wheels and tires. I am a complete novice and hope to continue to get more experience soon.
Cheers. G63 AMG.jpg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired

Hello , Welcome to Overland Bound.
I am the Northwest Director. If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. There isn’t a Director for Canada at the moment, so @Kent R and myself are taking that responsibility.

To help navigate through the forums, here are some links that can be filtered by “Region” prefix. We are in the Overland Bound North America US Northwest Region (US Northwest for short).

Overland Bound Meetups- is where all member generated rally points are posted in forum format for discussion of Rally Point and other types of Meetups. A meetup can be as simple as a group getting together for coffee, a trail ride, or a full in expedition with other Overland Bound Members.

Overland Bound Trip Planning- is a great place to talk about planning a trip wether by your self or as a group.

Overland Bound Routs: Downloadable- is exactly what it sounds like. Search, or share your GPX files here with a description of the route and POIs.

Share your Overland Routes- is similar time the downloadable posted above, but doesn’t require you to share the actual GPX file.

Overland Bound By Region < North America < US Northwest- is where you can find regional members discussing local events, Overland News, and general topics. It’s a great recourse to mete others in the regions.

Member Maps- a great trip planning tool. It can also be used to send out messages to members near your location, or a location you plan to visit.

Rally Point- a tool used to creat Meetups or send out an SOS.

Any questions, don’t hesitate to ask myself or your member representative team. Again welcome and hope to see you on the trails.

Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all,

New to the forum but would love to share my build with you all. So I currently drive a 2019 Toyota Tacoma Sport, it has a three-inch lift and sitting on 33s. I am new to Overlanding but have embraced it head-on, I have been traveling the southwest and camping in my newly built sleeping platform. I have explored Utah, New Mexico, California, and Arizona and I am hoping to add to the list.

View attachment 215198
Hello Cris, welcome to Overland Boiund.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello all. New to the site, I first learned about OB at my first Overland Expo West. Now running a G63 AMG and was able to enjoy its first outing at the Bar 10 Ranch with E 3 Overland folks and TrailRecon. I have added a Front Runner Rack and looking to find new wheels and tires. I am a complete novice and hope to continue to get more experience soon.
Cheers. View attachment 215219
Hello Joe, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all,

View attachment 215198
Welcome to Overland Bound Cris
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
“Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Greg and welcome to OB!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello all,

View attachment 215198
Greetings Cristian and welcome to OB!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Joe and welcome to OB!