Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
We are the Shaws from East Texas. Yep a couple from Texas by accident got into overlanding and rock climbing because I had to officiate our sons wedding on top of the world in Moab and loved it. We decided to downsize from our class A and bought a Opus 4. We are so excited to get back off road. Look forward to really making overland trips for weeks. Look forward to seeing yall on the trail . Thank you for the invite.
Hello and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello New here and getting ready for some fun adventures
Rig: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Experience: Experienced on the backpacking Camping, Novice on the off road portion
Hello Barbara and welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

shaepa

Rank V

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Shae
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hello from Pocono PA, I hope everyone is doing great! My name is Dory and I happened to come across this site and found it very informative. My wife and I have never been overlanding or off road except for gravel and dirt trails. We both love the outdoors and found overlanding very interesting. we currently own a 2012 Subaru outback 2.5 and 2014 Lexus lx 570 (both stock) that we use for camping and would like to eventually build one of the vehicles up to do more challenging trails. Hope to meet some of you on the trails...
Welcome, Dory! I’ve seen some pretty great Outback builds and I’m sure your will be awesome too!

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

shaepa

Rank V

Advocate III

Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Shae
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

We are the Shaws from East Texas. Yep a couple from Texas by accident got into overlanding and rock climbing because I had to officiate our sons wedding on top of the world in Moab and loved it. We decided to downsize from our class A and bought a Opus 4. We are so excited to get back off road. Look forward to really making overland trips for weeks. Look forward to seeing yall on the trail . Thank you for the invite.
What an exciting and unique way to get into overlanding! Welcome!

Misaruiz

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Misael
Last Name
Ruiz
New member here!

My Tata (grandpa) took us on an annual camping trip down to Baja California or east county San Diego. I admired his overland/camping gear and I always knew I would someday build my own gear and rig. Happy to be here and learn from all you.
I'm a UI/UX Designer (basically web design); I spend the whole day at home in front of my laptop so camping/overlanding in my 2021 JLUR is my dream escape. (my previous vehicle was a 2015 Prius C :sweatsmile:)

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Shaws (@Texasmason65), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. We too are a couple from Texas into overlanding, just not by accident. :wink: You'll have a lot more fun with the Opus 4.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello New here and getting ready for some fun adventures
Rig: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Experience: Experienced on the backpacking Camping, Novice on the off road portion
Hello Barbara, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
New member here!

My Tata (grandpa) took us on an annual camping trip down to Baja California or east county San Diego. I admired his overland/camping gear and I always knew I would someday build my own gear and rig. Happy to be here and learn from all you.
I'm a UI/UX Designer (basically web design); I spend the whole day at home in front of my laptop so camping/overlanding in my 2021 JLUR is my dream escape. (my previous vehicle was a 2015 Prius C :sweatsmile:)
Hello Misael, welcome to the OB family.

Contributor III

Mexico
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Collett
Hi everyone, new members here…

We are a couple from the UK that have had a dream to travel the world.
After both loosing a parent in 2019 we decided to sell everything and travel full time.
We have a 2011 Nissan Navara/3.0l V6 diesel with a Fourwheel camper that we live in full time.

Due to the pandemic we have been stuck in the Uk, but not anymore….
We are now in Mexico waiting for our truck to arrive
Once land borders open we will be heading up to the US

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

After both loosing a parent in 2019 we decided to sell everything and travel full time.
We have a 2011 Nissan Navara/3.0l V6 diesel with a Fourwheel camper that we live in full time.

Hello Steve, welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello from Pocono PA, I hope everyone is doing great! My name is Dory and I happened to come across this site and found it very informative. My wife and I have never been overlanding or off road except for gravel and dirt trails. We both love the outdoors and found overlanding very interesting. we currently own a 2012 Subaru outback 2.5 and 2014 Lexus lx 570 (both stock) that we use for camping and would like to eventually build one of the vehicles up to do more challenging trails. Hope to meet some of you on the trails...
Hello Dory, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Shaws, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
New member here!

Hello Misael, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Steve, welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor III

Mexico
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Collett

Hello Steve, welcome to the OB family.
Thank you