Advocate III

Kitchener-Waterloo, ON, Canada
First Name
Serendipity
Last Name
Explorer
Member #

Hello everyone!
I love nature and I started building my 2016 Ram rebel for the purpose of traveling in North America Ihave a hardtop claim shell tent on the ARE Overland cap solar system with back up 2200 generator I also purchased a teardrop trailer last year to head out to Tuktoyuktuk and touch the Arctic ocean then in February had an accident and lost my leg. This has not stopped me from still doing the trip getting a prostitus in July and going on my journey in 2022 . I am capable of staying off grid as long as my fuel lasts Now I am a new member here but if anyone is interested in joining me for an adventure to the Arctic ocean we can plan a good time .

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello everyone!
I love nature and I started building my 2016 Ram rebel for the purpose of traveling in North America Ihave a hardtop claim shell tent on the ARE Overland cap solar system with back up 2200 generator I also purchased a teardrop trailer last year to head out to Tuktoyuktuk and touch the Arctic ocean then in February had an accident and lost my leg. This has not stopped me from still doing the trip getting a prostitus in July and going on my journey in 2022 . I am capable of staying off grid as long as my fuel lasts Now I am a new member here but if anyone is interested in joining me for an adventure to the Arctic ocean we can plan a good time .
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
We are happy to join the team. My wife and I look forward to seeking out adventure and seeing things we have not seen before. We are new to this and look forward to learning and sharing.
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Roots66
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello everyone!
Welcome to Overland Bound Paul
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @ryancarman
Your Regional Director is @ for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2019 Ford Ranger based out of Austin. Lots of trips to Colorado with only a few in NM, ARK, UT. Have a big trip to Glacier NP 07/2021 before our fist baby comes
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative is @Roots66
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out the Expo that will be in CO https://www.OverlandExpo.com

Reactions: roots66

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Indiana. New to the group and concept of Overlanding. I drive a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab. It's 4x4 with the 2.7 four cylinder engine. Still learning and building my ride. Thanks for adding me to the group.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland

Reactions: Onehundred

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Wisconsin. Avid camper and paddler but newer to overlanding. Started building out my 2020 Jeep Gladiator and its is almost ready. I can't wait for the overlanding adventures to begin and hope to meet some of you out there.
I am also in the final stages of my Gladiator build, hope your is going well
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @MTB-WI

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy from Minnesota

My name is Matthew, a new member, and my wife is Vicky. We currently have a Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, and we had a Chevy Silverado previously that we used, but that thing was so big it barely fit anywhere beyond the standard forest roads. We're hoping the Tacoma helps us get into some of the more interesting and unique places we've been wishing to go to.
I'd say we're still fairly novice in the world of overland, though we've been doing it for about 8 years now in both the US and Taiwan (my wife's home). Though we're primarily in the US, if we are in Taiwan for a more lengthy amount of time, we usually go with friends or rent out a Hilux or an older Delica.
Welcome to Overland Bound Mathew
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @toxicity_27

2Monks-MATACO

Rank V

Advocate III

Fishers, Hamilton County, Indiana, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Monk
Member #

Glad to be apart of the group. I have been on two events since I have joined. The Backroads and Bourbon Event and the Driving the TAT group. I have learned a lot and made some GREAT friends traveling. Looking forward to more events and getting back onto the TAT.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello everyone!
Hello Paul, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
We are happy to join the team. My wife and I look forward to seeking out adventure and seeing things we have not seen before. We are new to this and look forward to learning and sharing.
Hello Tim (@Onehundred), welcome to Overland Bound. I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. You've come to the right place to learn. Lots of great folks here to share experiences with.

You have a couple of meets to choose from nearby this weekend. Hope you can make one of them.
US Southwest - Recurring - North Central Texas Meet & Greet & US Southwest - Recurring Bryan College Station Meet-up

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Glad to be apart of the group. I have been on two events since I have joined. The Backroads and Bourbon Event and the Driving the TAT group. I have learned a lot and made some GREAT friends traveling. Looking forward to more events and getting back onto the TAT.
Hello Richard, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland @James.Laidlaw

Reactions: JeepMoFo1