Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Howdy from Fort Worth, Texas! Kinda stumbled across this group after a recent trip out to Yosemite sparked a bit of inspiration for adventure travel. Not necessarily new to being outdoors, but new to the overlanding scene. Curent vehicle is a '16 Nissan Frontier 4x2 that gets me where I need to go. Just recently paid it off, so now it's time to start having fun with it. Looking forward to learning anything I can
.View attachment 200717

Joel
Hello Joel (@summervijx), welcome from Georgetown. You've got a good platform to work from. Lots of great, friendly folks on here to learn from.

I am the SW Region Member Rep for TX. Since you are in the Southwest Region, check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups.
Or, to check out what other members are planning, you can go here: Overland Trip Planning.

Also, if you are on Facebook, feel free to join us there as well - Overland Bound – Southwest.

If you have any questions, please let mes know.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Howdy from Fort Worth, Texas! Kinda stumbled across this group after a recent trip out to Yosemite sparked a bit of inspiration for adventure travel. Not necessarily new to being outdoors, but new to the overlanding scene. Curent vehicle is a '16 Nissan Frontier 4x2 that gets me where I need to go. Just recently paid it off, so now it's time to start having fun with it. Looking forward to learning anything I can
.View attachment 200717

Joel
Hello Joel, welcome to Overland Bound.

Callihan

Rank II

Contributor III

Palm Desert, Riverside County, California, United States
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Callihan
Member #

Allow me to introduce myself (yes I'm a stone's fan) hope this is the right place for this
chad
I have a 2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon from Plam Desert CA.
Looking forward to more Overlanding trips I'm very new to this but so excited to get there more and explore.

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Allow me to introduce myself (yes I'm a stone's fan) hope this is the right place for this
chad
I have a 2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon from Plam Desert CA.
Looking forward to more Overlanding trips I'm very new to this but so excited to get there more and explore.
Hello Chad, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R

3rdtimer

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Berkeley, CA, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Myers
Member #

(reposting cuz not sure I did it right the first time....)

Hi all,

I'm Allen, and my wife (Regina) and I are new to overlanding.

rig: 1998 4runner
experience: novice

We're looking to connect with folks to find trails, learn about mods for 3rd gen 4runners, and just have some fun. :)

- Allen

Attachments

Iridium

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert CO: Ft. Collins Area

Influencer III

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Aleem
Last Name
Qureshi
Member #

Hello All,
Glad to be a part of the group!!!
Looking forward to learning from you all.

Location - Aurora CO
RIg - '17 T4R SR5
I would say I am a novice and continually learning new things.

View attachment 200501
View attachment 200504
Welcome to the community Rob ! We have a number of very active members out of Aurora.

Please introduce your self here as well: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/rocky-mountain-region-roll-call.216/
Look forward to meeting you out on the trails. Keep an eye on Rally point we have handful of larger trips coming in the upcoming months!

Reactions: Kent R