Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi all, I'm Luke.
Rig: stock 2019 Subaru Ascent
Experience: Complete Novice
I'm itching to get started on adventuring in the great outdoors with my family.
Hello Luke, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello I'm Ruben currently living in the LP of Michigan. Current rig is a stock '07 FJ. I used to be Airborne Infantry so the concept of overlanding isn't new but doing it for fun is lol. Only mods to the truck are better tires but self recovery and comms are a priority. Looking forward to meeting new people and having fun.
Hello Ruben, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi! I’m Clay and I’m a teacher and really hoping to spend my summers and some winters doing some overlanding adventures.
Rig: 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Experience: Absolute Novice.
Hello Clay, welcome to the OB family.

Bronco_Rick

Rank 0

Contributor I

La Palma, Orange County, California, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Galipean
Hi everyone!!!! My name is Rick and I’m from Orange County CA. I just ordered my 2022 Bronco base Sas and it will be delivered spring in f 2022. Meantime I’m starting my trailer buildout. I currently drive a 2019 Ford Transit 250 4x4 (½ work truck, ½ camper van) but I am ready to start over landing!!!! Looks like a blast. I’m an Eagle Scout and have been backpacking and camping my whole life. My first off-road rig was a 1996 4x4 explorer I twisted the torsion bars and put 31s on it and loved it. So I guess I have about 17 years off-road experience. Looking forward to getting out there and meeting some amazing people while making memories in nature

Attachments

EZ Overlander

Rank III

Member III

Hudson, St. Croix County, Wisconsin, United States
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Bauer
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N9BWA
Hi Everybody,

Only been into overlanding for a couple years, but have been an avid longtime solo canoe tripper... changing things up a bit as I get older (47). Switching from canoes to vehicles, and bringing the wife along.

Jeep Gladiator, 2021, Sport S, fully loaded with Max Tow.
Experience: As it relates to Overlanding, only a couple years.

20210522_145017.png

Actually just picked up the Gladiator a few weeks ago. I have added side steps and a hard tri-fold tonneau... will probably put on different tires as snow approaches.

I don't plan on doing much in the way of mods to this vehicle. It is only a part time overlander. I'm not into rock climbing or highly technical trails. Most of my wheeling is on light to moderate forest roads, two tracks, logging roads, etc...

Tim
The EZ Overlander :grinning:

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi everyone!!!! My name is Rick and I’m from Orange County CA. I just ordered my 2022 Bronco base Sas and it will be delivered spring in f 2022. Meantime I’m starting my trailer buildout. I currently drive a 2019 Ford Transit 250 4x4 (½ work truck, ½ camper van) but I am ready to start over landing!!!! Looks like a blast. I’m an Eagle Scout and have been backpacking and camping my whole life. My first off-road rig was a 1996 4x4 explorer I twisted the torsion bars and put 31s on it and loved it. So I guess I have about 17 years off-road experience. Looking forward to getting out there and meeting some amazing people while making memories in nature
Hello and welcome, can't wait to see pictures of the Bronco next spring!

Enthusiast I

Lexington County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Clay
Last Name
Coombs
Hi! I’m Clay and I’m a teacher and really hoping to spend my summers and some winters doing some overlanding adventures.
Rig: 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Experience: Absolute Novice.
Hey, Clay! I'm just across town.
Hey Rob! Getting my truck finished up with a coat to protect the paint and a bed liner sprayed in to haul stuff a bit better. Pass on any off road tracks and suggestions for around our area!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Richard, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Everybody,

Only been into overlanding for a couple years, but have been an avid longtime solo canoe tripper... changing things up a bit as I get older (47). Switching from canoes to vehicles, and bringing the wife along.

Jeep Gladiator, 2021, Sport S, fully loaded with Max Tow.
Experience: As it relates to Overlanding, only a couple years.

View attachment 200531

Actually just picked up the Gladiator a few weeks ago. I have added side steps and a hard tri-fold tonneau... will probably put on different tires as snow approaches.

I don't plan on doing much in the way of mods to this vehicle. It is only a part time overlander. I'm not into rock climbing or highly technical trails. Most of my wheeling is on light to moderate forest roads, two tracks, logging roads, etc...

Tim
The EZ Overlander :grinning:
Hello Tim, welcome to Overland Bound.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Rick, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello all, my names Adam;

RIG: Stock 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Experience: Novice

Looking to learn while having a great time.
Hello Adam, welcome to the OB family.