Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Very new at this I have a 2019 rebicon been camping a lot in the Adirondacks hope to learn more. Also I joke that at 65 the jeep gets me places that I cannot walk to anymore View attachment 158014
Welcome to Overland Bound!
I agree about the age thing ;-)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
The closest Member Representative to you is @OVRLNDER
Your Regional Director is @Nomadik Nova
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
https://www.treadlightly.org/learn/online-courses/
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Caleb (@ceejwallace ), welcome from Oklahoma. Good looking Rav4.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Things are slowing starting to come back to life, including the meet ups. Looks like a DFW meet up is coming up soon. DFW Meet and Greet
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Lindsaye16

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Central Virginia
First Name
Lindsay
Last Name
Emery
Hey everyone! Super newbie here located in Central VA. I just bought my 2018 JKU a couple of days ago. She's stock right now- I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my feet wet before making many modifications (any and all insight is welcome- I'm very green and eager to learn). Mostly excited to do some weekend adventuring/camping with the pup.

Happy to be here!

Attachments

Lil Bear

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Georgia, USA
First Name
Working
Last Name
Toomuch
Member #

Hi everyone! Newbie to Overlanding here in North Georgia but well on my way! I just got my 2019 Ranger in March but immediately started getting it setup!
Awesome!! Im in southern GA! Building my rig a little at a time. What areas up there you getting out on? I was up at Boggs Creek and above Vogel State park about a month ago or so.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Hi everyone, my name is Christian. I'm new to this, and am driving a 2003 Ford ranger. I'm in the Reno area, and look forward to interacting with all of you.
Christian, welcome to the wonderful world of OB. Check out the Reno Overlanding Meetings and Trail Runs thread.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Andrew Harding

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Columbia, MO, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Harding
Member #

Evening, I get to be Andrew. New to overlanding but have been "outdoorsy" my whole life. Interested in taking driving to the next level. Currently, and for the last fourteen years have been a long haul and midwest regional truck driver. The pavement is cool, but think I am ready to take my Nissan Frontier a bit off the beaten path.
No good pictures of the truck, so here's one of our dog

Attachments

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi everyone. Excited to learn and grow on my journey to creating a more overland ready Jeep Wrangler. Live in Monterey area, CA
Welcome to Overland Bound... I am one of your U.S. West member representatives, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob, if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the new member threads. It will help you while you savage the OB website and there is a ton of great information. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming local meetups, trails runs and trainings.

Again welcome to Overland Bound and I look forward to meeting you out there on the trail.

Mike

Reactions: Kent R

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Evening, I get to be Andrew. New to overlanding but have been "outdoorsy" my whole life. Interested in taking driving to the next level. Currently, and for the last fourteen years have been a long haul and midwest regional truck driver. The pavement is cool, but think I am ready to take my Nissan Frontier a bit off the beaten path.
No good pictures of the truck, so here's one of our dog
Welcome to Overland Bound

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi everyone! Newbie to Overlanding here in North Georgia but well on my way! I just got my 2019 Ranger in March but immediately started getting it setup!

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone! Super newbie here located in Central VA. I just bought my 2018 JKU a couple of days ago. She's stock right now- I'm trying to figure out the best way to get my feet wet before making many modifications (any and all insight is welcome- I'm very green and eager to learn). Mostly excited to do some weekend adventuring/camping with the pup.

Happy to be here!

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Awesome!
Thank you for the info!
Welcome to Overland Bound... I am one of your U.S. West member representatives, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me @Magic Mike. You can also contact our Regional Director @Narbob, if the need arises.

Make sure to browse the new member threads. It will help you while you savage the OB website and there is a ton of great information. Also keep an eye on Rally Points and the member calendar for upcoming local meetups, trails runs and trainings.

Again welcome to Overland Bound and I look forward to meeting you out there on the trail.

Mike

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #