Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
I usually look for something a stock 4wd can do. Sometimes I like a good challenge, but my wife is disabled and I have to account for that. My rock crawling days ended a long time ago (according to my wife) and now it is about exploring.

JPaul

Rank V

Pioneer I

Mendon, UT, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Allen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1JPA
I wouldn't have been able to go (Wife's birthday and I needed to replace my steering bushings) but how was this organized, on the FB group? I just sent a request to be added on there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Man... I would have gone, I was in Palmdale California since the 15th, but if a regional event comes up again, defiantly post up here as we are subscribed and will get notified. I also run a RTT so an overnight is no worries for me.

Great looking photos guys!

4x4_gump.619

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Utah
Member #

Man... I would have gone, I was in Palmdale California since the 15th, but if a regional event comes up again, defiantly post up here as we are subscribed and will get notified. I also run a RTT so an overnight is no worries for me.

Great looking photos guys!
Don't forget to join the Facebook Page, too. Doubles your chances of hearing about the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

I'm not sure is the right thread to put this on, but I want to do another Meet up like the one of May 20th that I couldn't come to! My new T4R will be delivered one Tuesday so I need to break it in! I can't do next weekend, but let's decide on a date and trail!

Reactions: 4x4_gump.619

Preston Tiegs

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Provo Utah
Member #

I'm not sure is the right thread to put this on, but I want to do another Meet up like the one of May 20th that I couldn't come to! My new T4R will be delivered one Tuesday so I need to break it in! I can't do next weekend, but let's decide on a date and trail!

I'm down! I'm booked the next two weekends, but then I'm down. I could bring a couple buddies with rigs too

Reactions: ngurney

ngurney

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Provo, Utah, USA
Member #

Hey guys, I have created a new thread to host all main discussion on planning meet ups in Utah, you can follow the link here: https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/utah-meetups.7794/
The purpose of this thread is to make sure we have a common place for everyone to see what meet ups are happening and when, then we will create a separate thread for a specific meet up. That way you only see relevant information. Let me know if you have any questions!

This thread would be a perfect example of what we would use once we decide on a time and place