• HTML tutorial

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Recovery-Boards

Massdrop is a group-buy website, they are currently polling to see if a buy for Maxtrax is worth doing. I have not used Massdrop personally, but I know people who have and they seem to be satisfied with the experience.

I figured I would post it up so anyone who is interested can weigh in and hopefully get this group-buy going so we can all save a little money on this gear.

TractionJack

Rank 0

Traveler I

https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Recovery-Boards

Massdrop is a group-buy website, they are currently polling to see if a buy for Maxtrax is worth doing. I have not used Massdrop personally, but I know people who have and they seem to be satisfied with the experience.

I figured I would post it up so anyone who is interested can weigh in and hopefully get this group-buy going so we can all save a little money on this gear.
How much is it going to run you for the MaxTrax group buy? Check out the "SmittyBilt sucks" thread a few above this one. If you're still looking to do a group buy check out Traction Jack. Reg price starts at $189.99 for the kit and the group buy price is 15% off ($169.99 a kit).

TractionJack

Rank 0

Traveler I

Never heard of it and I don't like trusting my life to an unknown.

@administrator what is OB's stance on advertising posts and accounts?
I can understand brand loyalty and confidence; just asking if you've heard of Traction Jack that's all.

Certainly informing individuals such as yourself of alternatives in the marketplace is not advertising. I'm not trying to divert anyone away from OB. Just sparking up another discussion.

Hope you look into them more.

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

I can understand brand loyalty and confidence; just asking if you've heard of Traction Jack that's all.

Certainly informing individuals such as yourself of alternatives in the marketplace is not advertising. I'm not trying to divert anyone away from OB. Just sparking up another discussion.

Hope you look into them more.
That is the very definition of advertising.

describe or draw attention to (a product, service, or event) in a public medium in order to promote sales or attendance.
make (a quality or fact) known.