Launch Member

Contributor II

Marion, VA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Schumaker
Member #

Hi folks, calling in from the highlands of Virginia.
Me...well I’ve been overlanding for most of my life. Never miss a dirt road....discovery is a blessing. Always an adventurer, and do I have stories. Anyway....The woods beckon, see ya on the trail finding what most will never see... Drive on my friends!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Me...well I’ve been overlanding for most of my life. Never miss a dirt road....discovery is a blessing. Always an adventurer, and do I have stories. Anyway....The woods beckon, see ya on the trail finding what most will never see... Drive on my friends!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Hank Outdoors for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Benny's2010FJ

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Daleville, VA, USA
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Persinger
Member #

Hey its good to find another person from VA, and i see you own an FJ! Heck yeah, welcome my dude

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Welcome! I'm originally from over in Grayson County. I used to run across 58 to 16 and down into Marion quite a bit. It's a bit of a pull for you, but we have a meet-up in Roanoke each month! Check into the meet-up thread in my signature!

Reactions: Schuie11

Schuie11

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Marion, VA, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Schumaker
Member #

Welcome! I'm originally from over in Grayson County. I used to run across 58 to 16 and down into Marion quite a bit. It's a bit of a pull for you, but we have a meet-up in Roanoke each month! Check into the meet-up thread in my signature!
Will do, thanks.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Welcome to OB and the East Region!
If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message me or @NovaBound your local Member Rep.

When looking for events near you check the Calendar at:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar
Looking for a meetup? Check this link:
Overland Bound Meetups
Looking for the U.S. East Forum? Check this link:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Welcome from Northern VA / DC!