Madison County Iowa

• HTML tutorial

abart

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

St. Charles, Iowa
Member #

Moab.jpg pond attempt.jpg 2010 Moab.jpg Hello, I joined up a little while back and realized I didn't post anything! I'm checking in from St. Charles, Iowa and have a 2001 Jeep TJ that has been slowly getting to the point I like it. Currently updating suspension with adjustable control arms, new springs and shocks to replace the far too old cheap stuff that was on it. Iowa has not a whole lot to offer for overlanding type stuff but I have been out to Moab and Colorado a few times and hope to hit more trips soon. Just as soon as I get my Jeep back on the road again......

Last edited:

abart

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

St. Charles, Iowa
Member #

Welcome! I'm a little north of you but I'm always exploring gravel roads near you!
I moved from Polk City to just south of St. Charles about 7 years ago mostly because the whole area. Madison County/southern Iowa has some awesome back roads to travel in my Jeep or on my motorcycle.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRYAGAIN

TRYAGAIN

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor II

Des Moines, Iowa
Member #

I moved from Polk City to just south of St. Charles about 7 years ago mostly because the whole area. Madison County/southern Iowa has some awesome back roads to travel in my Jeep or on my motorcycle.
I will have to come out and explore with you once the weather gets a little warmer!