Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
I have spoken to a few people around MA area and I think we all would like a meet up at some point soon. That way we can meet and see if anyone has the same interest in trips and hopefully get some convoy trips planned. If anyone has an idea of decent place that could support several vehicles it doesn’t have to be a off pavement meet up. If anyone has locations in mind we can set something up in the near future. I’m open to ideas

Ed1774

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
O
Member #

Depending on the day I'd be glad to meetup. In my area of southeasten Ma we have Freetown forest which includes a few miles of dirt roads if people want to get their tires dirty. I believe there is a picnic areas as well where we could socialize but I have to double check on that. I'll pretty much go anywhere though so if ends up somewhere else in Mass I'll do my best to attend.

Ed1774

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
O
Member #

Checked on picnic area and it is first come first serve for groups of less than 25 people. Over 25 requires a permit. By the looks of activity in this thread we wouldn’t be exceeding 25.

Ramman

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
We will be doing a meet up mid June, trying to look at a few places that may work. Is anyone looking more for pavement meet and greet deal and that way we can check out rigs and get to know each other and what people are looking for exploring wise? Or are people looking to get off pavement as well?

feel free to message me with anything you have for ideas or questions.

Ramman

Rank III

Member III

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1PHT
No one replied back when I checked availability know a lot of people said June was going to be busy.

Baystate4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lee, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Peter
Last Name
USA
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I think it helps when people reply with weekends that would work for them and then you could chose the one with the most availability.

Or we could set up events / rally points on a regular base (quarterly?) and see how many participants sign up.

My availability:
Weekend of July 10, July 17, August 14, August, August 21, August 28

Baystate4Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lee, New Hampshire, United States
First Name
Peter
Last Name
USA
Member #

Service Branch
Army
From the other MA meetup thread we now got a few people confirmed for a 'rigs and coffee' get together on Sat Jul 17 at Dunkin Donuts near Quabbin. I have created a rally point - hope some of this thread will be able to make it.

oldsoldier181

Rank IV

Influencer II

Ayer, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
reed
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC1WTR
Service Branch
Army
I know this is a couple weeks old, but this is something I am interested in. Brand new stock Tacoma Sport. Not looking to do any crazy offroading, but definitely looking to find likeminded individuals.