SOLD (MA) - 2018 Off-road Teardrop Camper ($9,000)

• HTML tutorial

Geisterbild

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bellingham, MA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Cunniff
Member #

Sadly I am looking to sell my 2018 TC Teardrops ORE camper. The trailer really is in great shape, and I am hoping it will find a new home for the upcoming summer.

As an extra I will be including my Climate Right heater/AC unit (CR2500 ACH). This was only used once, I do not camp at many places with 120v power. Also you have the option of taking the Rhino Rack Batwing awning for free. This was damaged in a wind storm, and needs new arms. I believe the parts are about $200, the awning new is approximately $800 (I think). I do have extra vertical poles, and hinges that are included.

I am willing to drive and drop off the camper, within a days drive from eastern Massachusetts. Any questions please let me know.

Some features are:
EXTERIOR
•33” off-road tires and higher ground clearance for off-road use
•10” electric breaks
•Lock N Roll fully articulating trailer hitch
•Waterproof storage box
•Roof basket for storage
•Full sized spare tire

CABIN
•Locking doors for added security
•LED lighting in ceiling (white and red lighting)
•(2) Storage cabinets inside the cabin
•Slide out table under cabinets
•(2) USB charging ports
•(1) 12v charging port
•”RV Queen” sized memory foam mattress
•Shades for windows & doors

ELECTRICITY
•80 watt solar panel w/ solar regulator
•NOCO 3500 battery tender (requires shore power or generator)
•76 amp hour AGM battery
•LED lighting inside the cabin and kitchenette (white and red lighting)

KITCHENETTE
•LED lighting (white and red lighting)
•Removable cooking prep table
•(1) 120v power strip in kitchenette (requires shore power or generator)

Attachments

Last edited:

RatAssassin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Rat
Last Name
Assassin
Member #

Try placing this on TC's Facebook page to help owners sell their used ones. You'll have this sold pretty quick.
From Todd and Carol's new updated website:

"Q2 - Do we ever have used TCTeardrops for sale?

A2 - Sometimes! We may take one in on trade for a new TCTeardrop, or we may have a demo unit for sale. We post these on our "TCTeardrops LLC" page on Facebook; if you would like to be notified, please follow our FB page or send us an email us if you are not a FB user. There is also a Facebook Page devoted to "TCTeardrops Used Campers for Sale" that you are welcome to follow, or post a TCTeardrop for sale yourself if you currently own one that you wish to sell."

My wife is amazed at how fast they sell. She follows both pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geisterbild

Geisterbild

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bellingham, MA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Cunniff
Member #

Try placing this on TC's Facebook page to help owners sell their used ones. You'll have this sold pretty quick.
From Todd and Carol's new updated website:

"Q2 - Do we ever have used TCTeardrops for sale?

A2 - Sometimes! We may take one in on trade for a new TCTeardrop, or we may have a demo unit for sale. We post these on our "TCTeardrops LLC" page on Facebook; if you would like to be notified, please follow our FB page or send us an email us if you are not a FB user. There is also a Facebook Page devoted to "TCTeardrops Used Campers for Sale" that you are welcome to follow, or post a TCTeardrop for sale yourself if you currently own one that you wish to sell."

My wife is amazed at how fast they sell. She follows both pages.
Hello Rat! I was thinking of posting through TC's website, but I already have a buyer lined up. To be honest I am bummed that I am selling it, but it's more painful to see it just sitting in the driveway. Looks like the trailer will be going to an overland bound member, so I am very happy about that. I got to display the trailer with Todd and Carol at the 2018 Overland Expo (aka Mudapalooza), so I got to know them on a personal level as well. Feels like I am leaving a family.