Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Price: Send offers as close to $12,000 as you can. I will trade for boat or Jeep at comparable price.
Location/s: (over the next few weeks)
July 7-10 >> Redmond OR at the Overland Expo 2022
July 11-13 >> Portland, Beaverton, Florence and Vancouver WA areas.
July 14- 17 >> Traveling across the US to FL, from Florence OR.
July 17 >> Final destination Crescent City FL.

General Description
This is an Oregon titled, tagged, home built, overland camper on a M101 Military bed with a Reading truck enclosure. The frame is homemade, all steel, painted with POR-15 rust preventive paint. It has Jeep Rubicon rims and tires mounted on a Timbren Axle-Less Suspension. The roof is outfitted with a Garvin roof rack and a Roadshower converted into a water storage tank. On the front there is an Extreme Off-Road Ratcheting Trailer Jack (that can be used in the down position during recovery) and a Jeep Rubicon spare tire and rim. The trailer lights and wires (four flat) are all new. The hitch will fit a standard 2" ball. The bed and enclosure are painted with Duralux Marine grade duckboat drab green paint. Both side doors have new gas struts. The rear has the two classic Jeep bumperettes and metal enclosed brake lights.

Specifics
This trailer weighs approximate 2500 lbs.
There are no purpose made recovery points. This was on my list to do, but never did.
There are no trailer breaks (I would recommend installing some to help with down hill travel).
There are no lights or wiring inside. I used a handful of USB rechargeable magnetic lights for both inside and outside lighting.
The water is gravity fed, so no need for water pump.
There is no heater. I used a 12 volt electric blanket with a portable power supply (this provided over 6 hours of warmth)
The bed frame is wood (a used futon frame) suspended over the wheel wells (plenty of storage underneath) and it can be folded away (or removed) for even more space.
There is a queen size Qomotop Self-inflating Camping Mattress that fits on top of the futon frame nicely.
The driver side access door opens up the kitchen area with a custom wood cabinet. My plan was to build, tweak and adjust the cabinet over time then make a sheet metal version.
There is freestanding wood countertop that is stored in side for travel and mounted to the outside when in use.
The passenger side access door is used as an emergency escape, fresh air and/or easy access to load and unload.
One of the tires is like new, the other two are half worn.

If you are looking for overall fit and finished overland camper, this is not for you. This unique trailer was assembled with new and used items. It has the normal scratches, dings and dents that an overland trailer should have after a lot of fun use. There is still room to add your personal touch.

Attachments

U

UgotWheelz

Price: Send offers as close to $12,000 as you can. I will trade for boat or Jeep at comparable price.
Location/s: (over the next few weeks)
July 7-10 >> Redmond OR at the Overland Expo 2022
July 11-13 >> Portland, Beaverton, Florence and Vancouver WA areas.
July 14- 17 >> Traveling across the US to FL, from Florence OR.
July 17 >> Final destination Crescent City FL.

General Description
This is an Oregon titled, tagged, home built, overland camper on a M101 Military bed with a Reading truck enclosure. The frame is homemade, all steel, painted with POR-15 rust preventive paint. It has Jeep Rubicon rims and tires mounted on a Timbren Axle-Less Suspension. The roof is outfitted with a Garvin roof rack and a Roadshower converted into a water storage tank. On the front there is an Extreme Off-Road Ratcheting Trailer Jack (that can be used in the down position during recovery) and a Jeep Rubicon spare tire and rim. The trailer lights and wires (four flat) are all new. The hitch will fit a standard 2" ball. The bed and enclosure are painted with Duralux Marine grade duckboat drab green paint. Both side doors have new gas struts. The rear has the two classic Jeep bumperettes and metal enclosed brake lights.

Specifics
This trailer weighs approximate 2500 lbs.
There are no purpose made recovery points. This was on my list to do, but never did.
There are no trailer breaks (I would recommend installing some to help with down hill travel).
There are no lights or wiring inside. I used a handful of USB rechargeable magnetic lights for both inside and outside lighting.
The water is gravity fed, so no need for water pump.
There is no heater. I used a 12 volt electric blanket with a portable power supply (this provided over 6 hours of warmth)
The bed frame is wood (a used futon frame) suspended over the wheel wells (plenty of storage underneath) and it can be folded away (or removed) for even more space.
There is a queen size Qomotop Self-inflating Camping Mattress that fits on top of the futon frame nicely.
The driver side access door opens up the kitchen area with a custom wood cabinet. My plan was to build, tweak and adjust the cabinet over time then make a sheet metal version.
There is freestanding wood countertop that is stored in side for travel and mounted to the outside when in use.
The passenger side access door is used as an emergency escape, fresh air and/or easy access to load and unload.
One of the tires is like new, the other two are half worn.

If you are looking for overall fit and finished overland camper, this is not for you. This unique trailer was assembled with new and used items. It has the normal scratches, dings and dents that an overland trailer should have after a lot of fun use. There is still room to add your personal touch.
Is the cap mostly weathertight to the trailer body and what is the interior height. I’m still trying to find a full-time trailer to go with my grand Cherokee I’ve now had four trailers most of which were not as off-road capable as they were claimed to be.