Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I have an M100 Trailer I put together for some occasional trips, Nothing Fancy has a storage for parts upfront, center for personel gear and back has a small rv cabinet on one side with the other available to hold a cooler. Again nothing fancy but completes the Job. You will need to do the research and title it. Tracks good. 1600.00

1600IMG_8059.JPGIMG_8065.JPG

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US
How old is tent? How difficult is it to title in VA? If your into guns would you be willing to trade for a brand new cannon or two never used? One Retails for 700 and other 1k, can do an even trade for both and will come with everything to fire them (all brand new)

Last edited:

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
How old is tent? How difficult is it to title in VA? If your into guns would you be willing to trade for a brand new cannon or two never used? One Retails for 700 and other 1k, can do an even trade for both and will come with everything to fire them (all brand new)
Tent has been used 3 times , when you say cannon do you mean cannon ?

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US
Tent has been used 3 times , when you say cannon do you mean cannon ?
:) cannons... larger (neopolitan) one is 1/16th scale made by traditions and the other smaller one is 1/10th scale (18 pdr) made by MCT in Florida. Both operate by black powder and both shoot lead cannon balls which I have plentiful of.

Adding some pictures to this thread.20181201_185204.jpeg20181201_185218.jpeg20181201_185305.jpeg

trailhunter

Rank III

Traveler I

US
I would have never sold them or considered them for trade if I had a local place to fire them or if I had a large lot of land, unfortunately... I live in a community and closest place to fire guns is about 25 miles from me

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Thanks wish I had use for them but I can’t use them sorry

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
What's the condition? Could you take more pictures of the interior and does it have brake lights and brakes?
It’s in great shape , doesn’t have brakes barley weighs anything , tracks great I used it for an 800 mile adventure with no issues , I will get some pics of inside tomorrow

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance , I’m heading out of town tonight till wed night , you are welcome
To
Come
By on Thursday if you wish

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Sorry got stuck out of town here are some pictures , still has equipment in it but fan is a spare for my landcruiser doesn’t do anything just mounted in case I ever needed it

Attachments