Rank III

Enthusiast I

Mesa, AZ, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Fisher
Member #

Hello OB Community, thank you for letting my wife and I be a part of your community. My name is Harold and wife is Kim. We have a 2013 F150 3.5l with a offroad trailer we just picked up on Saturday (used). I would say we are experience overlanders but novice offroaders.dji_export_1634435039522.jpg

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB Community, thank you for letting my wife and I be a part of your community. My name is Harold and wife is Kim. We have a 2013 F150 3.5l with a offroad trailer we just picked up on Saturday (used). I would say we are experience overlanders but novice offroaders.View attachment 213130
Welcome to Overland Bound Harold and Kim
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Arizona Member Representative is @freak4life
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R

Reactions: LVOURWE

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Harold & Kim, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: LVOURWE

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hello OB Community, thank you for letting my wife and I be a part of your community. My name is Harold and wife is Kim. We have a 2013 F150 3.5l with a offroad trailer we just picked up on Saturday (used). I would say we are experience overlanders but novice offroaders.View attachment 213130
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community Harold. Glad to have you join us.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Harold and Kim
Welcome to the Overland Bound community
My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona
Here are some helpful links to get you started
U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67
Map - Overland Bound
Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Welcome Kim and Harold! Great setup!