Rank V

Enthusiast II

Sandpoint, Bonner County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Erin
Last Name
Busby
Member #

There have been a few recent requests for day trips so here we go! Sundance Lookout has one of the most spectacular views of Priest Lake and I thought this would be a great place to go for lunch. Should be some great autumn colors too. We will meet in Priest River at the Conoco/Mac's Gas on Hwy 57, in case anyone needs to fill up.

Jeb

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nine Mile Falls, WA, USA
First Name
Jeb
Last Name
Mertz
Member #

There have been a few recent requests for day trips so here we go! Sundance Lookout has one of the most spectacular views of Priest Lake and I thought this would be a great place to go for lunch. Should be some great autumn colors too. We will meet in Priest River at the Conoco/Mac's Gas on Hwy 57, in case anyone needs to fill up.

Should be all good to go for this one. Excited to get Roob dirty again.

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Have fun! I'll be at a stupid wedding... seriously weddings on Saturday especially in fall should be outlawed

Buzzbee17

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Sandpoint, Bonner County, Idaho, United States
First Name
Erin
Last Name
Busby
Member #

Hi all! Just checking in. We will meet at 10 am at the Conoco on hwy 57 on the north side of the pumps. The last two times I've been up to the lookout, I didn't air down but if anyone wants to, just let me know as we go. Looking forward to showing you an awesome spot on the map!

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Cody Andrew and I are all riding in Cody’s truck as mine is still getting its deer repairs done and Andrew has, well, a Jeep.

• Haha
Reactions: AcJ and Buzzbee17