• Luci Outdoor Pro 2.0

• Luminaid packlite max

• Another brand of lantern

• I don't carry a lantern

Results are only viewable after voting.

mattd

Rank II

Enthusiast III

I recently looked at two new products to me. The Luci light outdoor pro 2.0 and the Luminaid packlite max 2 in 1 phone charger. Both are solar, can charge a device in an emergency and are about the same size. Check out the review below. Please share subscribe and like. Let me know which light you like.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Thanks for the review, I like the Luminaid better too, would make a great light for the area I hunt in. I hunt in the center of a 2000 acre pine forest, when it gets dark it's really dark! Glad I found this forum, I'll be much better prepared for longer stays at my hunting lease this fall! I see a Luminaid purchase in my future!

Hans Sommer

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Arroyo Grande CA
First Name
Hans
Last Name
Sommer
Member #

I recently looked at two new products to me. The Luci light outdoor pro 2.0 and the Luminaid packlite max 2 in 1 phone charger. Both are solar, can charge a device in an emergency and are about the same size. Check out the review below. Please share subscribe and like. Let me know which light you like.

I have 2 of the Luci lights and love them. I keep one in my glove box and always have it. They hold a charge a long time and I bring them backpacking since they’re light and easy to hang in a tent or over the kitchen area or to play cards