Statham, Oconee County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Rountree
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TRG
Hey there everyone! My name is Will, been an OB member for a few years now. I figure it’s about time I start getting a little more involved!

A year ago, next week, I had the amazing opportunity to get the truck of my dreams. Without a second though I traded my reliable, air conditioned Jeep JK for a 1985 Land Rover One Ten. Every day since I grabbed the keys it’s been my daily driver and I have never had more fun.

I’ll save everyone from a TLDR on this first post. If your interested in following along with my build and adventures, as well as maybe a bit about me, make sure to watch the post! I’m going to do my best to be super active.

Thank you!

Attachments

WPRountree

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Statham, Oconee County, Georgia, United States
First Name
William
Last Name
Rountree
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4TRG
TLDR: Yesterday marks one year with the truck of my dreams! Haven’t regretted it a single day.

Was going to post here yesterday but I had some trouble with the app...

October 12th marks my first year of driving my 110 daily! I never realized how much I loved and missed driving an older model vehicle until I got behind the wheel of this truck. My first car was a 1966 Mustang Coupe, which over time had its own fair share of problems. Long story short, it’s nice to drive a truck that you can feel running. There’s no crazy electrical systems controlling anything and that’s the way I like it! There’s something about it that always makes me feel more “in tune” with the truck. Do y’all ever get that feeling too?

I’ll get into a break down of what this truck is and what I consider a little special about it at a later date. Just had to hop on and celebrate a little!

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: EXPO_D1