Investor

Advocate III

Glendale, CA, USA
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Arteaga
Member #

Yeah, I'm still good with that... was waiting to hear from anyone else. I'm okay with the 31st. Eager to get out.

Reactions: MrChris

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
2 Weeks and we're ready to go :) If you're planning on showing up, please let me know, here.
It looks like things are shutting down again, so let's prepare for the possibility of them NOT being open for sit in dining. I'm bringing a cooler :)
I'll have the OB flag on my rig for ID

Narwhal

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Georgetown, Texas, United States
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Avila
Member #

Service Branch
Navy - Submarines
2 Weeks and we're ready to go :) If you're planning on showing up, please let me know, here.
It looks like things are shutting down again, so let's prepare for the possibility of them NOT being open for sit in dining. I'm bringing a cooler :)
I'll have the OB flag on my rig for ID
Looks like your Meetup is coming together Chris! Well done! Myself and a few other members are located in the Santa Clarita area. I will try and see if we can make it out your way for the Meetup.

Reactions: LanderGoat

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Looks like your Meetup is coming together Chris! Well done! Myself and a few other members are located in the Santa Clarita area. I will try and see if we can make it out your way for the Meetup.
Too cool! The more the merrier :)

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Not able to make this first one, should be a good one. Have grandkids for several days. Have fun
No worries...see you next month and we will let you know of any changes to the schedule...Next month! :)

LanderGoat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Glendale, CA, USA
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Arteaga
Member #

How do I find you all? I’m in a white 2017 Toyota Tundra... parked facing the restaurant and with my schnauzer dog

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Hi Folks,
OK, the decision was made by those in attendance to move the day to the last THURSDAY of the month. That makes the next meet on the 8/27/2020 at 7 pm in Front of the Lazy Dog in Thousand Oaks :) Had a great time with those that showed :) This is gonna be a BLAST!

LanderGoat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Glendale, CA, USA
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Arteaga
Member #

Hi Folks,
OK, the decision was made by those in attendance to move the day to the last THURSDAY of the month. That makes the next meet on the 8/27/2020 at 7 pm in Front of the Lazy Dog in Thousand Oaks :) Had a great time with those that showed :) This is gonna be a BLAST!
Pleasure meeting you Chris... was good meeting you and sharing ideas... Hope you are well for our next meet up Thursday. Hopefully we get a couple more people to join us.

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Hi everyone,
Time to get your rigs and smiles on...We're meeting on Thursday the 27th of August at the SE corner of the Lazy Dog parking lot. I'll be in a Green Toyota FJ. Everything starts at 7pm. See you there :)

Reactions: Kent R

coastiehawk

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Coos Bay, OR, USA
First Name
Nathanael
Last Name
Hawkins
Member #

Service Branch
USCG
Going to try and make it this Thursday, as long as that silly thing called work doesn't get in the way!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,
Time to get your rigs and smiles on...We're meeting on Thursday the 27th of August at the SE corner of the Lazy Dog parking lot. I'll be in a Green Toyota FJ. Everything starts at 7pm. See you there :)
Great work Chris getting this meet-up started, I know our West Region Director Bob Brann has been in touch with you but if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me also.

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
Great work Chris getting this meet-up started, I know our West Region Director Bob Brann has been in touch with you but if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me also.
Thank you Kent, If I do need anything I'll let one of you know...thanks for the help! :)

Reactions: Kent R

MrChris

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Port Hueneme, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
March
Member #

Service Branch
Army Airborne Ranger
OK, Folks, 2 days and counting...7PM at the NE corner of the Lazy Dog parking lot in 1000 Oaks. Hope to see you all there :)