South Carolina, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Service Branch
StateHazmatResponder
Anybody can find some woods and plop down. Getting lost is something of an art form. Some are born with the skill. Some even have to reduce themselves to drugs and alcohol just to keep up. Looks like you have some affinity for the out of the way! :grinning: Keep up the wanderin' pilgrim!

Reactions: Tolteca23

Lost Nomad

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Holland, MI, USA
First Name
Heath
Last Name
Brunner
Member #

Anybody can find some woods and plop down. Getting lost is something of an art form. Some are born with the skill. Some even have to reduce themselves to drugs and alcohol just to keep up. Looks like you have some affinity for the out of the way! :grinning: Keep up the wanderin' pilgrim!
Will do FishinCrzy.. Spent the last 15yr in WNC two wheeling with my DRZ in the mountains, and hiking them same mountains. I do miss it, but I can now get lost in some new places.. ;) Stay safe..

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB

Lost Nomad

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Holland, MI, USA
First Name
Heath
Last Name
Brunner
Member #

Hello Heath, welcome to the OB Community. I lived in SW Grand Rapids for nearly 20 years and have spent a lot of time in Holland. I have a daughter,and her family, who live in Holland. I'd be interested to know where these pictures were taken. Forests like that look very familiar.
Hay Gary,
That trip was up in Pigeon River, love that place.. ;)

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Holland, MI
1999 Jeep TJ 2.5L SE
Novice/ Car Camping (Y) Hiking/Camping (Y) Two Wheel Exploration (Y)View attachment 185832
View attachment 185833
View attachment 185834
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Ohio Valley Overland & @James.Laidlaw
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Overland Omnivore