Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Yesterday was the day I had been dreading for the past 6 months I had to put my trial buddy Haley down (13-year-old Aussie) She was with me on all overland and boat travels since 2010. The hardest thing I've ever had to do, I feel a calmness knowing she is at peace and in no pain, she was a trooper even a few weeks ago on our trip to Uwharrie. She will be missed

Attachments

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Well Crap, that just sucks! Losing a family member is so very hard, I wish I could write something that would help but there are no words. RIP puppy. I am sure you gave her a good life.

Reactions: Boucher

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Yesterday was the day I had been dreading for the past 6 months I had to put my trial buddy Haley down (13-year-old Aussie) She was with me on all overland and boat travels since 2010. The hardest thing I've ever had to do, I feel a calmness knowing she is at peace and in no pain, she was a trooper even a few weeks ago on our trip to Uwharrie. She will be missed
Very sad, but I bet she will be with you on every adventure I know mine are with me in spirit.

Speric

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Speric
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6SCT
I'm very sorry. She looked like a great trail buddy. As a friend once told me when I lost a pup, "They give us some of our best days, and one of our worst." It's that unconditional love thing they do that wrecks us every time.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
That is very sad. The pictures look like you had great adventures with her and had a good time. Remember these beautiful moments during the hard time, it helps. All the best!

Last edited:

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
I am so sorry for your loss. It is heart breaking to put a friend down.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks Kent , you actually met her while we worked overland expo tent east a few years back
Since I like dogs more than people I do seem to remember an Aussie visiting the booth, Aussies and Borders are easy to remember because they are way smarter than us.

RaD Overlanding

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Ohio, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Kwapich
So sorry for your loss. Sending prayers from NW Ohio

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Most heartfelt vibes out to you.

ZetRocks

Rank V
Investor

Pathfinder III

Kingwood
First Name
Shannon Keith
Last Name
Cortez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K15AQN
Very sorry for your loss. The memories will be there forever.

Builder III

Laguna Beach, CA
First Name
Augustine
Last Name
Wheelister
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRVW409
Service Branch
Army