Resolved Lost member

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

david.lemke

Rank 0

Contributor I

I am making my way back after several years of not being around due to my health, how can I find out if I have a member # as it’s been so long since I joined and don’t remember if I ever was a full fledge member or not? And if I did how does one go about getting replacement member # medallion for our rig?

thanks in advance

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Take a look at your profile and if you have a member number, and have completed the registration with your member number, it will show up under your profile pic. I don’t see a member number for your profile but that could mean you never completed the registration process after getting your member number. Sorry I cannot be of more help. Try contacting support (via support threads) to see if you are on the rolls.

Reactions: david.lemke

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I am making my way back after several years of not being around due to my health, how can I find out if I have a member # as it’s been so long since I joined and don’t remember if I ever was a full fledge member or not? And if I did how does one go about getting replacement member # medallion for our rig?

thanks in advance
I do not see your name in the rolls, did you use lemke? if so you did not have a membership....

Jim

Reactions: Ubiety

DavidL

Rank IV
Mod Team

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
L
Member #

David, I have done an exhaustive search of our member number database and store records. I cannot find a record of a purchase anywhere. Do you recall where or even what year you might have joined? Also, registration for the forums is free but does not equate to an OB membership. Last thing, if your forum name is not your actual name, for privacy you can just DM me the info and I will search for it that way.

Reactions: Ubiety
Status
Not open for further replies.