Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

Hey guys this is a last min change to our Monache Meadows trip (road closed). There is a nice cute little camp site in San Diego County in the Los Cayotes Indian reservation. Its a great location under large trees with some nice open areas for kids to play in... The price is 25.00 a night. Here is a link to their website: http://www.loscoyotestribe.com/home2

This is where ill be going and everyone is welcome to come hang out... Ill be bringing 4 of my kids with me...

-Raul

Reactions: XL.Overland

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

it is with a heavy heart that I must bow out of this trip... My oldest daughter has been in and out of urgent care for over a week now and isn't doing great. I hope you guys still attend or go out and explore somewhere else....

Sorry again

-Raul

ProceedToParty

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Covina CA
Member #

it is with a heavy heart that I must bow out of this trip... My oldest daughter has been in and out of urgent care for over a week now and isn't doing great. I hope you guys still attend or go out and explore somewhere else....

Sorry again

-Raul
Sorry to hear that brother I really hope that your daughter gets well soon family is always first