FOR SALE Los Angeles, Venter Aerotow EZ-Tow Trailer $2400 Local pickup, delivery

• HTML tutorial

Odysseybound

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Staudenmaier
SOLD

Hello! This one is a novelty/rarity.

Venter Aerotow/EZ-Tow Travel Camping utility trailer. New tires (also a spare tire underneath), new wheels, new bearings, new electrical, new diamond plate bed inside. Weighs 400 lbs. with 1200 lbs. Load rating. Super easy to tow. When unloaded it can be moved around with one hand. Great for bringing extra gear camping or on a road trip.
I bought this from the original owner, a retired fireman, who recently restored it. It's in excellent shape. I'm happy to drive it to you in LA county.

Thanks for looking.

118" total length from hitch to rear.
51" tall to top of bike rack.
42" tall if you take the bike rack off
62" wide.
IMG_9047.JPGIMG_9048b.jpgIMG_9049b.jpgIMG_E9039.JPGIMG_E9040.JPGIMG_E9042.JPG

Last edited:

Odysseybound

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Staudenmaier
Do you know if the crossbars can hold a rtt?
I don't know, but.... The lid is assisted in opening by two struts. Those could be swapped out to assist in lifting a different amount of weight if needed. Opening the lid is the first step to opening the trailer. The swing down door on the rear cannot be opened until the lid is lifted, so it may not be practical to put a tent on top because you may not be able to access the interior while the tent is in use.

Odysseybound

Rank 0

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Staudenmaier
Good info. Do you notice any sway from it while driving? 2” ball?
I bought it last summer, but life has gotten in the way, so I've not used it camping yet :(

2" ball. Flat electrical plug. It is very easy to tow and doesn't sway. It does bounce when empty. Adding some shocks might be useful depending on how much weight is carried.

Reactions: itsdchz