Rank III

Member III

Trinity, FL, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Sidders
Member #

Someone has already answered my question. I don’t know if I am missing it. I am trying to look up a member by badge number, when I click on the forms tab I do not see anything that says look up member by badge number. Can anyone a half and her point me to the right direction

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Someone has already answered my question. I don’t know if I am missing it. I am trying to look up a member by badge number, when I click on the forms tab I do not see anything that says look up member by badge number. Can anyone a half and her point me to the right direction
Nope. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't nobody has ever been able to answer my question on this either. As a FB group moderator we're supposed to confirm membership but it's nearly impossible.

Reactions: Dave08

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
If on a mobile through the web page, click the three dots next to the magnifying glass and scroll about 3/4 of the way down.
473C2C97-4773-43DD-9334-1FAFF5338A6E.jpeg
B24AC856-00C3-4E36-B22A-B6D94C85DA07.png

If you are on your PC, the search by member number is on the right hand information panel 3/4 of the way down the main forum page (OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY)

On the OB1 app:
Go to the map, select members, search people, enter OB number

6CE9D84C-E488-46BF-A6C8-72F42486E57F.jpeg

7D94D42A-AF55-47E8-8C62-2305ACE04564.jpeg

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Nope. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't nobody has ever been able to answer my question on this either. As a FB group moderator we're supposed to confirm membership but it's nearly impossible.
As a FB moderator, you should have access to the FB XL sheet… talk to @Jim SoG

as for the member number search function… I’ve never had it not work when searching by Member Number.

Who have you been asking?

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

As a FB moderator, you should have access to the FB XL sheet… talk to @Jim SoG

as for the member number search function… I’ve never had it not work when searching by Member Number.

Who have you been asking?
I asked the other mods and wasn't provided any sheet. I left the group and decided to focus my time on here. The group was super slow and I have my own facebook group which made it a conflict of interest.

Reactions: M Rose

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I asked the other mods and wasn't provided any sheet. I left the group and decided to focus my time on here. The group was super slow and I have my own facebook group which made it a conflict of interest.
The “other mods” don’t have the ability to share the sheet… admin privileges to share are set to the highest level.