• HTML tutorial

OSUBEAVS2007

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Albany Oregon
Member #

Hello!

I don’t have much experience and looking for a good place to start building some skills!

Any Recomendations?

Thanks!

Brandon Harvey

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oregon
Member #

Get a forest service map and start driving the forest roads and oh - GO BEAVS :)....

This is a great forum to learn from as well.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

There are many places for you to checkout. Lots on the side of the Cascade Mountains, there is many roads on the dry side East of you also. Some place around Sweet Home, Or., is a meteor that will make you sick if you stand by it. Why do you want to find it? If you do, there are offers of Millions of dollars to the whereabouts of the meteor! Hope this helps? Benz.

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

Hello!

I don’t have much experience and looking for a good place to start building some skills!

Any Recomendations?

Thanks!
Hey man. Im right down the road from you. Team Overland is having a Veteran's Day overnight on the 12th down around medford if you're interested. Nothing too technical other than the possibility of snow, all maintained forest roads. I will be in attendance as well. If you're interested go to TeamOverland.org and register (so they have a head count for food) and yes meals are provided free of charge for the duration of the trip. (usually dinner the first night then breakfast the next morning)