• HTML tutorial

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

Hey,

Kind of on odd request but I figured someone would be willing to help out within the community. About 5-10 of us on TW are in on a RTT group buy and the shipment is coming from Texas around mid December. Is there anyone that would be willing and have the space (preferably covered) to take the shipment and allow members to come pick up their item? This would be greatly appreciated! and it may be possible to work out getting in the group buy for your troubles as the group buy is already closed.

TAF_Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lacey, Wa.
Member #

I may have space, depending on the time they would be in my garage. I'm in the Olympia area.

W3st_b0und

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Corvallis, Oregon
Member #

The amount of time being stored would be dictated by you and the others schedules aligning. I have already agreed to taking the shipment but most are in Washington and BC. I would assume no more that a couple weeks. If you're willing to take shipment I can discuss timelines with the others or if you have a TW account I can add you to the group conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

TAF_Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Lacey, Wa.
Member #

I can do it. However, I will be out of town for a few days that month I'll try to get firm dates, and maybe we can coordinate with the shippers.