Whittier, CA, USA
First Name
Broderick
Last Name
Kincaid
To introduce myself!

Rig: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2WD
Experience: Novice

We bought our Jeep about a year ago. My wife and I have been wanting to get into Overlanding. I think I have got to the point where I need to talk with people. Hopefully we can get some guidance here and make some new friends.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
To introduce myself!

We bought our Jeep about a year ago. My wife and I have been wanting to get into Overlanding. I think I have got to the point where I need to talk with people. Hopefully we can get some guidance here and make some new friends.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your SoCal Member Representatives; LA @Barclay, OC/SD @FrankRoams, Inland Empire @Dominic OB0158

Reactions: Narbob

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

To introduce myself!

Hello Broderick and welcome to the OB crew...Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. There are lots of great members and support in your area.

Munga Brown

US Northwest Region Member Rep Oregon
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central OR Coast
First Name
Martin
Last Name
S.
Member #

Welcome to the OB forum, Broderick! There is a ton (probably a bit more) of great information & even more good people here so you should have no problem finding like minded folks in your area to get going with. Enjoy!!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF