Looking for Jeep Mechanic Near SF

• HTML tutorial

Chris Fry

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi There - we are just getting into the overland adventure and bought a Jeep Wrangler this past January. I'd like to start outfitting it - first up is installing an ARB compressor under the hood. Anyone have recommendations for a solid mechanic/shop that can do installs and help me keep this rig maintained into the future? We live in San Francisco and are looking for a place not to far away driving wise.

Thanks in advance -C

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Hi There - we are just getting into the overland adventure and bought a Jeep Wrangler this past January. I'd like to start outfitting it - first up is installing an ARB compressor under the hood. Anyone have recommendations for a solid mechanic/shop that can do installs and help me keep this rig maintained into the future? We live in San Francisco and are looking for a place not to far away driving wise.

Thanks in advance -C

I've had exp with a few shops over this way . Anyone's off-road and the chop shop are some decent ones. The chop shop is in dixon and would most likely be better choice as they do more jeep stuff. There is a 4wp. Could always install it yourself. I'm a former Chrysler master tech and could help you out with whatever, maintenance is easy. I'm in Napa so only about 40 minutes away

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

I'd check with http://www.4wheelparts.com they do install service in San Jose don't know about the SF location. I know they sell the arb compressors if they don't offer install perhaps they have a suggestion for shop. Install for the compressor is a little annoying but honestly not difficult give it a go for a self install!

VladTheInstaller

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Clearlake, CA 95422
Member #

I'd check with http://www.4wheelparts.com they do install service in San Jose don't know about the SF location. I know they sell the arb compressors if they don't offer install perhaps they have a suggestion for shop. Install for the compressor is a little annoying but honestly not difficult give it a go for a self install!
4 Wheel Parts has a guarantee that they offer installation for absolutely everything they sell. I have taken advantage of that on a number of occasions when I didn't have the time to tackle it myself.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

Their warrantee on tires is also amazing! Any tire damage is replaced at no cost even trail damage. Haven't needed it yet but it keeps me coming back for tires.