Looking for Input / Reviews on C6 Rev Tent …

• HTML tutorial

BFG.dnews

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Seneca, Oconee County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Newsome
Member #

I’ve been ready to push the button on a new ground tent … probably the Gazelle T4 … but I thought I’d take one last look online and I found the C6 Rev Tent. I love the concept of multi-use / application and the fact that it’s 4 season … but … it looks a bit small for a 2 person tent and it’s pretty pricey. I realize that there are huge differences in these two tents but I’d be interested in your thoughts.

I’m just looking for some real world input from anyone that has one or has had experience with one … thanks!

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I’ve been ready to push the button on a new ground tent … probably the Gazelle T4 … but I thought I’d take one last look online and I found the C6 Rev Tent. I love the concept of multi-use / application and the fact that it’s 4 season … but … it looks a bit small for a 2 person tent and it’s pretty pricey. I realize that there are huge differences in these two tents but I’d be interested in your thoughts.

I’m just looking for some real world input from anyone that has one or has had experience with one … thanks!
Hi Dan,

I have one, specifically the scout version.

I also wrote about it here.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Reactions: BFG.dnews

BFG.dnews

Rank VI

Enthusiast III

Seneca, Oconee County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Newsome
Member #

Thanks Trail_runn4r … really well written / thorough overview. Can you expand a bit about actual usage and quality? What is your experience with it over time and in different weather conditions (wind, rain, winter)? Zippers of good quality? Roominess inside? Thanks!

Lazynorse

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Olsen
Hmm.. you have to thread poles through like a ground tent each time you deploy. Its smaller than my ultralight 3 person Big Agnes Copper Spur, that I backpack with and fits my wife and dog. Costs over $1300.

Hard pass.

Get a Gazelle T4 and you've got room to drag in a couple camp chairs and hangout when the weather turns. You can stand and change clothes. You can leave your camp, claimed, and come back to it. Probably a lot faster to deploy and packup. Costs 1/3rd the price.

I'm in the minority here, but somehow many are hypnotized to like climbing up and down a narrow ladder to sleep and pee at night/morning, and do so from a coffin sized space, smaller than backpacking tents.

SamuelWiggins

Rank I

Contributor III

305 Rowes Lane Oak Grove, KY 42223
First Name
Samuel
Last Name
Wiggins
Hmm.. you have to thread poles through like a ground tent each time you deploy. Its smaller than my ultralight 3 person Big Agnes Copper Spur, that I backpack with and fits my wife and dog. Costs over $1300.

Hard pass.

Get a Gazelle T4 and you've got room to drag in a couple camp chairs and hangout when the weather turns. You can stand and change clothes. You can leave your camp, claimed, and come back to it. Probably a lot faster to deploy and packup. Costs 1/3rd the price.

I'm in the minority here, but somehow many are hypnotized to like climbing up and down a narrow ladder to sleep and pee at night/morning, and do so from a coffin sized space, smaller than backpacking tents.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am glad I was searching for an essay writing website online because I want to read reviews for Essays on Bullying and while searching for it online, I found a link to your post. for additional resources you can visit this site. They help with essay writing, which could be helpful for those looking to improve their writing skills.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

Last edited: