Rank 0

Contributor I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
W
Hey all,

I'm making my first somewhat far from home overlanding adventure, and hoping I can find a group to join in.

I am going on the Georgia Traverse for Memorial weekend, May 28th until June 1, and hoping I can find some experienced vets to tag along with. I have a capable rig, but somewhat limited on other gear and recovery, so hoping to have a safe adventure with my lady and I. Please let me know if anyone is going, or is wanting to create a little group! I will be driving up from Orlando on May 27th.

Reactions: Reber1584

sierramtb75

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler II

St James City, FL 33956, USA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Roddie
Member #

Sadly I can’t attend due to chemo schedule but highly interested in how you like the trail. I’m wanting to do it myself I’m in ST James City. Best of luck on travels. Hope to hear from you again Sierramtb@gmail.com. Curious what rig are you running?

Reber1584

Rank III

Educator I

Manchester, TN, USA
First Name
Rachael
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Hey all,

I'm making my first somewhat far from home overlanding adventure, and hoping I can find a group to join in.

I am going on the Georgia Traverse for Memorial weekend, May 28th until June 1, and hoping I can find some experienced vets to tag along with. I have a capable rig, but somewhat limited on other gear and recovery, so hoping to have a safe adventure with my lady and I. Please let me know if anyone is going, or is wanting to create a little group! I will be driving up from Orlando on May 27th.
We were there that weekend. It was nice