Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hello Matt! So far a few of us have gotten together and done the lower Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail and Badlands Off road park in Attica Indiana. We're working on a trip for early December, It could be the upper section of the Trans Wisconsin? We would welcome your input. This is our Google+ group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116490378533961557585

Recon32

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Indiana
Member #

I will be getting back into Indiana (Westfield area) the second week of Dec. Would defiantly be interested in some trips as they will be my first. Unfortunately heading up to wisconsin maybe be a little far for me. Let me know if you guys do trips in Indy or Michigan!

Reactions: Overland USA

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
I will be getting back into Indiana (Westfield area) the second week of Dec. Would defiantly be interested in some trips as they will be my first. Unfortunately heading up to wisconsin maybe be a little far for me. Let me know if you guys do trips in Indy or Michigan!
We were just down in Attica Indiana last weekend. Wish we had connected earlier. What branch did you serve in? I'm former Navy.

Recon32

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Indiana
Member #

Was in the Army. Now in the private sector. Across the pond a little over half the year but when I'm home I have a ton of free time.

Reactions: Overland USA

Recon32

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Indiana
Member #

I've been following the page on instagram for a while and just today purchased a membership and signed up. Looking forward to meeting like minded people!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Was in the Army. Now in the private sector. Across the pond a little over half the year but when I'm home I have a ton of free time.
Are you a civilian now or PMC? You'll really like the guys that have been running with us.

Recon32

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Indiana
Member #

PMC. Yeah I have always wanted to go on these runs but most of my buddies have cars or we ride bikes.

Jake Rough Rider

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

La Porte, IN
Member #

Snow Jeep.png Sounds like you guys run some of the same areas as me. I'm going to try and explore more of Michigan this year. Heading to Jeep Invasion at Silver Lake Dunes June 1-3 for some off road and camping hopefully a trail too. I had some fun this weekend with local club in the snow. Hope to see you out there, be safe and keep all four wheels on the ground.