Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I'm looking to pick up a used Oztent, one hopefully in very nice condition. I'm open to an RV4 or 5. It could be the tent by itself, or with rainfly and other accessories. Thought I'd put a feeler out here to see if anyone has anything. Thanks!

Jrahn0822

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Wakefield, NE, USA
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Rahn
Member #

It will probably be very hard to find a used one, especially in the US. OzTent does not seem to have a major following in the US since everyone likes the RTT. If I was you talk to different dealers that are local to you or get ahold of OzTent. I picked up a Jet Tent Maverick for almost half price from OzTent USA and it is amazing! I would highly recommend to just bite the bullet and buy new.

Reactions: sabjku

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

I came across numerous posted last spring/summer, on a few different sites, but I wasn't really in the market at that time. Some of those listings were just the tents, and a few people had accessories as well. I'm sure a few will pop up once we get into the spring time, and if not, I may bite the bullet! It's a matter of how patient I want to be :smiley:Definitely a heck of a lot of used RTT's though like you said!