Rank II

Contributor III

Yellowknife, Territori del Nordovest, Canada
First Name
Alessandro
Last Name
Putzolu
Member #

Hi guys, I hope to be in the right section and not to be off topic. I live in the northwest territories and there is nothing in the shops here, so I have to buy everything online, I was looking for a case to buy, like the rugged case made by roam adventure, but I can't find any site that has it or ships it here , do you have any site to conisgliar me? Or some alternative valid product?

Thank you
Ale

Attachments

bamakojon

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Hueytown, AL, USA
First Name
Jonny
Last Name
Cochrane
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DGM
I don't know exactly what size you're looking for, but you could look into the Apache cases from Harbor Freight (hopefully they'll ship to you). They're basically knock off Pelican cases for less than half the money, and they have them in a bunch of different sizes and colors. They're rugged, waterproof, shock proof, and come filled with pieces of foam so you can cut out the shape of whatever you want to put into it. They have large tote-style ones as well.

Here's a link: Search Results For "Apache"

You can also usually find coupons online to knock even more money off! Hope this helps!

Reactions: MannyCA

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Hi guys, I hope to be in the right section and not to be off topic. I live in the northwest territories and there is nothing in the shops here, so I have to buy everything online, I was looking for a case to buy, like the rugged case made by roam adventure, but I can't find any site that has it or ships it here , do you have any site to conisgliar me? Or some alternative valid product?

Thank you
Ale
You might consider the plano containers from Amazon.com

Reactions: MannyCA

MannyCA

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Alessandro
Last Name
Putzolu
Member #

I don't know exactly what size you're looking for, but you could look into the Apache cases from Harbor Freight (hopefully they'll ship to you). They're basically knock off Pelican cases for less than half the money, and they have them in a bunch of different sizes and colors. They're rugged, waterproof, shock proof, and come filled with pieces of foam so you can cut out the shape of whatever you want to put into it. They have large tote-style ones as well.

Here's a link: Search Results For "Apache"

You can also usually find coupons online to knock even more money off! Hope this helps!
Thank you so much!

MannyCA

Rank II

Contributor III

First Name
Alessandro
Last Name
Putzolu
Member #

Thank you
Ale
You might consider the plano containers from Amazon.com
Thank you!

USStrongman

Rank V

Influencer II

Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Hildebrand
Member #

Plano boxes are terrific. Not nearly as durable as ROAM, but for 1/10th the price, you are way ahead of the game if you have to replace them every few years. I've had mine for 4 seasons and zero issues.

Overland Addict ships to Canada or has a store in Canada - overlandaddict.ca

Alu-Box - Alu-Box Aluminum Cases (Multiple Sizes)

Swiss Link - Swiss Link Nesting Aluminum Storage Cases

Front runner Wolf Pack - Wolf Pack - by Front Runner

or several guys here have these -

Zarges - Aluminum Cases for Storage, Shipping and Rack Mount