Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

Hello, I am looking to purchase a rooftop soft shell tent with or without the annex. If anyone has one available please comment or message me to discus price.
Look at Hi Vis Overland. They are out of South Carolina, veteran owned and have softshell tents with an annex and a clamshell version that will be coming out soon. Great tent and an affordable price, plus fantastic customer service

www.hivisoverland.com

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Hello, I am looking to purchase a rooftop soft shell tent with or without the annex. If anyone has one available please comment or message me to discus price.
I saw today where amazon had an RTT for $950.00. That's pretty good.

PeterPaul

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Diego
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Storniolo
Member #

I have a Freespirit Adventure 55 tri-layer with annex for 1900.00 in San Diego.

Shokgoblr

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

PA, USA
First Name
Shok
Last Name
Goblr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ihave1
Look at Hi Vis Overland. They are out of South Carolina, veteran owned and have softshell tents with an annex and a clamshell version that will be coming out soon. Great tent and an affordable price, plus fantastic customer service

www.hivisoverland.com
These look to be the exact same tents that are coming from the factories in china that everyone rebrands and sells as their own.

Am I wrong?

JButtress

Rank VI

Traveler II

Chattanooga, TN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Buttress
Member #

These look to be the exact same tents that are coming from the factories in china that everyone rebrands and sells as their own.

Am I wrong?
Are you wrong...no not really. That's basically how 95% of the roof top tents are made these days unfortunately. That's why I try to look for good companies, with good customer service. And from my understanding, the clam shell hard shell tent Hi Vis is coming out with was going to be manufactured here in the US.