Looking for a Rebelle Rally 2018 Partner!

• HTML tutorial

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

hey!! I'm registered (#164!!) for the rally in October 2018 and am searching for a like-minded (female) teammate. Must know or want to learn navigation with a map and compass and be super excited! :laughing: Personally working on sponsors and also learning navigation (two heads are better than one, right?) I do plan on driving my D4. Who's game?? (http://www.rebellerally.com) :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

MandAtaco

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Las Vegas, NV
Member #

I would do it with you in a second, but the whole "your a dude thing" keeps getting in my way!

I love this event though, my wife ran it the last two years, navigator for Team Sugar High #126. Good luck and enjoy the heck out of it!

To all the people reading this, get on board and support these ladies!!

Stoked

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Celina, Tx
Member #

This is a cool event! I'd volunteer my wife, but she has zero sense of direction. :confused:

Funmobile

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Yuba City
Member #

My daughter recently expressed an interest in the event and was talking to me about possibly trying to participate in 2018. I am not sure how feasible it is, with her college schedule, however I would be happy to connect you. Sponsors would be the key.

Marty

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Phippsburg, Maine
Member #

10k will secure a spot. $6,000 for registration, $4,000 +/- for the rest. Then there is the vehicle... Amazing event. Contact Rebelle Rally.com if you need more info.

Marty

2017 Competitor - Subaru Outback, 3rd place - Crossover division
2018 Team Orion.

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Thanks Marty =) Love your team name!

Looks like I'll be running with my mom this year so I might have found my partner! Still need a team name though. Thanks for the thoughts though guys

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

I'm team 164, with a few sponsors now (yay!!) and a tentative partner, but still looking if there is anyone still reading this thread! =)

Reactions: Steve