Looking for a good NorCal trip

• HTML tutorial

Hella-Buggin'

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area
Member #

We were planning a trip to Death Valley Next month but schedules have shifted and we just won't have the time to make it worth the drive down. I'm located in the SF Bay Area and am looking for a two night camp alternative. Two Rigs, easy family fun trails would be great.

Deadpool_TRD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

We were planning a trip to Death Valley Next month but schedules have shifted and we just won't have the time to make it worth the drive down. I'm located in the SF Bay Area and am looking for a two night camp alternative. Two Rigs, easy family fun trails would be great.
Lake alpine would be great it's off highway 4 there's two location you can hit up on the highway 4 in Arnold ca bout a 3:30 hour ride from the Bay Area. Heading there this weekend. Slick rock is about a 1/4 mile up that trail. Also there's usal beach up north in the Mendocino Forrest

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MBroenkow

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sonoma County, CA
Member #

The Mendocino National forest is a fantastic area that we're lucky to have. Endless dirt roads and trails, numerous campsites (with water and pretty decent pit potties), several lakes with fishing, and varied terrain should keep you happy all year round. This is one of my very favorite places to get out in nature. (Usal Beach isn't actually in MNF though)

https://www.fs.usda.gov/mendocino

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

Holister hills OHV isn’t too far from you. Campground camping though...

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MBroenkow

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Sonoma County, CA
Member #

Attachments

Last edited: