Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Slutsky
Member #

Hey All,

Perhaps someone would be able to help me. I have a new JKS 2.5 coil lift to install on my Jeep. I have mechanical ability, but don't have a Jack and Jack stands tall enough to get the axle dropped far enough. Anyone up for a bit of wrenching? Beer and BBQ[emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji481] [emoji200] [emoji200] [emoji200] will be provided! I am in the Beaverton / Portland area and am not opposed to doing it at my house or travelling to where the tools may be....

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Jason

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jet_Pack_Jesus

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Bremerton, WA
Member #

how good at working on cars are you? i would love to help. i am a bit far north Bremerton WA area. i have tools and years of time working on cars. if you dont have the know how it might be worth the trip. but if you can do it your self. it may just be a waste of time.

Schnell_958

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Austin, TX, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Slutsky
Member #

how good at working on cars are you? i would love to help. i am a bit far north Bremerton WA area. i have tools and years of time working on cars. if you dont have the know how it might be worth the trip. but if you can do it your self. it may just be a waste of time.
Thanks for the offer! Got the Jeep down to Gearhead Garage and got the lift installed!

Jbig117

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tigard Oregon
Member #

Thanks for the offer! Got the Jeep down to Gearhead Garage and got the lift installed!

Hey Jason, Sorry i was late to the party. I was able to do my lift with the tools i had so if you need any help in the future let me know. im in Tigard and can lend a hand

Reactions: Schnell_958