Launch Member

Contributor I

Raleigh North Carolina
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Licata
Member #

We are looking to get a roof top tent for our two month trip next year. PM me if you have one or know someone who is selling one. Also check out c.r.e.weaponry on Instagram

Raul B

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kyle, Hays County, Texas, United States
First Name
Raul
Last Name
Banuelos
Member #

probably $2300.00. i love the tent but im just looking to possibly downsize a bit. i thought my kids and family would love to join me on trips so i bought a big tent but doesnt look to be that way haha.... most of the time its just me or me and one kid... tent could fit 4 adults..

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

We are looking to get a roof top tent for our two month trip next year. PM me if you have one or know someone who is selling one. Also check out c.r.e.weaponry on Instagram

Hello, not sure if you're still in the market but I am selling mine. I have it listed here. It's a CVT Bachelor Extended, Summit Series Brand new.

I am in Maryland and not looking to ship but will drive up to 100 miles to meet/deliver. the price was just dropped to $1400 and it has everything with it brand new. Used once in my drive way and never even used/unfolded the annex walls.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/164309-FS-NEW-CVT-Mt-Bachelor-Extended-Summit-Series-1600?p=2186908&posted=1#post2186908