Long time lurker, first time poster, from the east coast USA

• HTML tutorial

Dean

Rank 0

Traveler I

So yeah, as the title implies I've been a long time lurker but I'm a first time poster (be gentle). Also mentioned in the title I'm from the east coast of the United States. I'm sure some of you can put two-and-two together... yes, I'm "that Dean" aka East Coast Overland Adventures. If you were watching the OB Instagram account today you probably saw me pop up. Not saying why yet (I'll leave that to the powers that be).

Since I was harassed for not having an account, I figured I'd quit lurking in the shadows and say hi to everyone.

So, hi! :sunglasses:

Oh, and here's a photo of my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and my DIY camping trailer from my 2016 No Highways Tour trip. Photo was taken entering the Book Cliffs in Utah just east of Green River.

IMG_9407.jpg

Sean S

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

California, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
S
So yeah, as the title implies I've been a long time lurker but I'm a first time poster (be gentle). Also mentioned in the title I'm from the east coast of the United States. I'm sure some of you can put two-and-two together... yes, I'm "that Dean" aka East Coast Overland Adventures. If you were watching the OB Instagram account today you probably saw me pop up. Not saying why yet (I'll leave that to the powers that be).

Since I was harassed for not having an account, I figured I'd quit lurking in the shadows and say hi to everyone.

So, hi! :sunglasses:

Oh, and here's a photo of my 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and my DIY camping trailer from my 2016 No Highways Tour trip. Photo was taken entering the Book Cliffs in Utah just east of Green River.

View attachment 21522
Welcome to the forums! I am relatively new myself and am having a blast. The overlanding community is very nice and there is a lot of useful information on the forums. I'll have to check out the OB Instagram account. I own a 2015 JK Unlimited Rubicon and absolutely love all things jeep!

Reactions: Dean

NW David

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Gig Harbor, WA
Member #

Welcome Dean. After this is posted headed to google the east coast adventure! Can't wait to read more and hopefully learn from your experience!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Dean