FOR SALE Lompoc, CA - Yakima Skyrise HD Medium RTT & Rhino Rack Batwing Awning - $1500

• HTML tutorial

tylerevert

Rank I

Contributor III

Lompoc, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Evert
FOR SALE:
-Used Yakima Skyrise HD Medium tent for sale with the annex and a Thule anti condensation mat -$1000
-Rainfly is in working order but has some discoloration from previous owner. No rips/tears in the rainfly or tent fabric. Mattress cover looks great.
-Used Rhino Rack Batwing Passenger side 270* awning with custom mount for bed rack. -$500
-There's also two sets of quick fists attached to the mount. The awning cover has a small tear on the top, but the actual fabric on the awning looks great and it's very functional. Can withstand a lot of wind when staked in and guy lines are used.
-Used iKamper HC Steps -$100
-Steps are great for padding the ladder rungs and also provide more sure footing when climbing the steps. Almost like a set of stairs instead of a ladder.

I'm selling this stuff because I took advantage of some killer Black Friday deals and now this stuff is just going to be sitting around not utilized. I will consider reasonable offers. Pretty motivated to get it out of my backyard.

Located in Lompoc, CA. Shipping unavailable, but I might be willing to meet someone halfway somewhere.

unnamed (5).jpgunnamed (4).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

tylerevert

Rank I

Contributor III

Lompoc, CA, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Evert
BUMP. I'll sell it all for $1200. Hit me up. I need to offload this stuff because I'm going to be moving cross-country in a few months.