Local rep.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Joe Hunt

Rank VI

Traveler I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Anyone know who is the local Ambassador is for the Cedar Rapids Iowa area. I'd like to get a meet up going and maybe a trip or two.
Joe Hunt

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Your ambassador is @Overland-Indiana

If you have any problems and need help setting up a new meet-up I can also help. We have several documents that you can use.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Hey Kent, I'm trying to get some meet ups going here in Central Nebraska. Any chance you could send me those documents as well? Or point me to where their at in the forums?

Thanks

Jon
I developed them for the Sierra Foothills Overlanders and very soon (days) I will have a one page version. If you want the original ones I just need an email address.

Joe Hunt

Rank VI

Traveler I

Mechanicsville Iowa
Member #

Your ambassador is @Overland-Indiana

If you have any problems and need help setting up a new meet-up I can also help. We have several documents that you can use.
Thanks
I would like to get something going here in this area, anyone is welcome of course. Sometime in Sept. We may try to get a weekend trip going to upper Michigan as well.
Joe Hunt
Mechanicsville Iowa

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Advocate I

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT
Thanks
I would like to get something going here in this area, anyone is welcome of course. Sometime in Sept. We may try to get a weekend trip going to upper Michigan as well.
Joe Hunt
Mechanicsville Iowa
If you need anything email or msg me @Kent R