Rank II

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Clarke
Member #

The next stage is now complete, as I just secured my Sy-Klone 9001 precleaner to my Safari snorkel, that had recently been mated to a Roush Cold Air Intake. I've seen about 30-55 miles/tank increase in efficiency. Much appreciated in these dark times of gas prices.

Attachments

LittleFoot2

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
Clarke
Member #

Hey @LittleFoot2 , have you added lights to the gaping holes in the ARB bumper? I also have a Ranger and I'm looking into getting a new front bumper and was curious if you could add any type of light to those slots.
Apologies for the late reply! I finally got the included ARB trappings installed, along with my winch. Any alternative lighting will require adapters or modifications in some way, though, I would highly recommend the move, as I am BEYOND disappointed with the included fog options that ARB provides. Still, the added indicator/signals and overall function/aesthetic of the bumper and bull bar, are well worth it, imo.

I'll get some additional pictures uploaded onto here the next time I'm able to get out on the trail.

Ursa Major

Rank VI

Influencer I

Woodstock, Vermont, United States
First Name
Gunnar
Last Name
Nourse
Member #

Hey @LittleFoot2 , have you added lights to the gaping holes in the ARB bumper? I also have a Ranger and I'm looking into getting a new front bumper and was curious if you could add any type of light to those slots.
Apologies for the late reply! I finally got the included ARB trappings installed, along with my winch. Any alternative lighting will require adapters or modifications in some way, though, I would highly recommend the move, as I am BEYOND disappointed with the included fog options that ARB provides. Still, the added indicator/signals and overall function/aesthetic of the bumper and bull bar, are well worth it, imo.

I'll get some additional pictures uploaded onto here the next time I'm able to get out on the trail.
Awesome! Thank you so much for the reply. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Reactions: LittleFoot2

LittleFoot2

Rank II

Enthusiast I

First Name
Brian
Last Name
Clarke
Member #

Finally got the bumper and it's accoutrements fully installed. Took a while to get anything posted cause we've just been out using it too much. Love this truck!

But I can't seem to decide if I like the KC Cages, or the vintage Smiley's better...

Attachments