Joshua
Last Name
Downs
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6RBI / WQYH678
Service Branch
USMC 03-16, FIRE/EMS
Was going to do Ozark but forecast is calling for a full weekend of heavy rain so setting my sights westward instead. Ill have about 2 days and 2 nights there. Ive been to all the touristy stuff on paved roads via motorcycle.

Looking for dispersed camping spots, overlooks, little known historicaly significant spots. Camp spots with amazing views stuff like that.

If you dont want to share little known spot on the public forum I'd greatly appreciate a PM. I promise i wont make any spots like that public on the forum.

Thanks for any help.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Was going to do Ozark but forecast is calling for a full weekend of heavy rain so setting my sights westward instead. Ill have about 2 days and 2 nights there. Ive been to all the touristy stuff on paved roads via motorcycle.

Looking for dispersed camping spots, overlooks, little known historicaly significant spots. Camp spots with amazing views stuff like that.

If you dont want to share little known spot on the public forum I'd greatly appreciate a PM. I promise i wont make any spots like that public on the forum.

Thanks for any help.
When are you wanting to go ?