RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
I bought this one on eBay for $50. It is a ExtremeLED knock off. The nice thing is I can swap the lens out for flood, spot, amber and white for $8 a lens. There are 4 lenses so total of $32 I can have different light bar set ups. Or you can buy the Extreme LED one for under $300 and get the dual function one. The sides and middle are independent, the Ebay one there is only one function which is the whole light bar.

Untitled by redrunner87, on Flickr

Samuel Painter

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Waco, Texas
Member #

I bought this one on eBay for $50. It is a ExtremeLED knock off. The nice thing is I can swap the lens out for flood, spot, amber and white for $8 a lens. There are 4 lenses so total of $32 I can have different light bar set ups. Or you can buy the Extreme LED one for under $300 and get the dual function one. The sides and middle are independent, the Ebay one there is only one function which is the whole light bar.

Does any condensation get in? Are they bright?

RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
Does any condensation get in? Are they bright?
I took the advice whether you buy the ExtremeLED ones or the EBay ones to tighten the Allen screws. I did that and hasn’t leaked during the last two snow storms.

They are pretty bright, it’s a small 22” light bar but throws out good light. Extreme LED sells larger bars, but I couldn’t find them on eBay.

I like that I can swap out the lenses and get different patterns.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
I bought "Autofeel" brand off evilbay. Been on my truck for about 8 months now, no condensation, no bad led's, lenses are staying clear. The overhead bar is a combination spot/flood, the fronts are spot. I used two 12ga 40amp relay harness kits with a two channel wireless remote. Under $150 for all.

They seem bright to me but I have not compared with hi end side by side. I'm sure if I had spent 1500 bucks I would have brighter lighting.

Reactions: JCWages and Graeman

RedRunner87

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Vince
Last Name
Torres
cool. I have yet to get them, but ive always heard positive things about them when it comes to lights, lightbars, etc.
I had them as my "ditch" lights and they were really bright for their size. Also ran Amazon ARB knock-offs on the bumper. Super bright but they did turn a shade yellow being parked outside.

Pathfinder I

Pacific Northwest
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Claggett
Service Branch
U. S. Army
Looking at what cali raised led has I'm betting the are manufactured by Autofeel. Autofeel makes several different "branded" lights. They are identical right down to the mounting brackets.

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

No light bars on my 4 wheeled rides, but I have lights from advmonster.com on my Adventure Motorcycle that I'm very happy with. On my dual sport, I have Rigid Ignites that are incredible for their size but more $$$