Enthusiast I

Carlsbad, CA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Keen
Member #

Hey all,

I am looking to purchase the carbon filters for the Lifesaver jerrycan, but I can't seem to find any options other than their website. They charge half the price of the 5-pack in shipping. I've tried all the popular spots but no luck so far. Tried my local REI since they have the cans but no replacement parts. Just looking to see if anyone knows of something more reasonable in shipping or an alternative to their branded carbon filters.

Thanks for any info!

jimmyjamson

Rank I

Contributor III

Switzerland
First Name
jack
Last Name
austin
Hey all,

I am looking to purchase the carbon filters for the Lifesaver jerrycan, but I can't seem to find any options other than their website. They charge half the price of the 5-pack in shipping. I've tried all the popular spots but no luck so far at Cardailytips.com. Tried my local REI since they have the cans but no replacement parts. Just looking to see if anyone knows of something more reasonable in shipping or an alternative to their branded carbon filters.

Thanks for any info!
Unfortunately, it seems that purchasing the carbon filters for the Lifesaver jerrycan directly from their website might be the only option available, despite the high shipping costs. However, you could try contacting other retailers or searching online forums to see if anyone has found alternative, more affordable options for carbon filters compatible with the jerrycan.