Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Hey all I am looking for all the members in or around the SF area. I attend the monthly meetup thats in the far east bay. I want to see if we cant get something of our own going and if enough people are interested. I want to see if people would like to meetup on a week night or on a weekend, sunday most likely. I would like to see the members that are closer to the city and what we all do so please respond.

Im on the peninsula and I see all knds of rigs driving around enough to try to get a local meetup started.

Last edited:

JTRDIESEL

Rank II

Enthusiast I

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
XXXX
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6NOM
Hey all I am looking for all the members in or around the SF area. I attend the monthly meetup thats in the far east bay. I want to see if we cant get something of our own going and if enough people are interested. I want to see if people would like to meetup on a week night or on a weekend, sunday most likely. I would like to see the members that are closer to the city and what we all do so please respond.

Im on the peninsula and I see all knds of rigs driving around enough to try to get a local meetup started.
I work all sorts of weird hours, so couldn't commit to something weekly but would attend something held around the peninsula if available -- i'm coming from SW san jose area

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I spend a lot of time in Palo Alto (I have an office and apartment there) and would pay not to have to go to SF. I expect most Overland types will also want nothing to do with that city.

-TJ

static

Rank III

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Pruden
Member #

I have nothing against SF, but getting in and out of the city can be a pain. Not sure where we’d find a suitable area for a meetup in the city with sufficient parking for a bunch of overland rigs :)

I live on the mid-peninsula, and I’d be down for a meetup somewhere in the area.

Kris

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I was thinking about meeting at Fort Funston theres lots of space there. If no one is interested we cant just continue with the east bay pleasanton meetup

static

Rank III

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Pruden
Member #

I was thinking about meeting at Fort Funston theres lots of space there. If no one is interested we cant just continue with the east bay pleasanton meetup
That’s about as hard as it gets to reach from the south, but it’s a cool spot so I could probably drag myself up there once a month. It’s certainly not any worse (in terms of time anyway) that schlepping all the way to Pleasanton :)

If this comes together, I’d participate reasonably regularly…

Kris

ryo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
O
Member #

I live in SF proper and would definitely attend a monthly meetup. Fort Funston works for me and I'd pay not to travel to the South Bay. :wink:

If we want to split the difference, maybe somewhere in San Mateo / Redwood City? Seal Point Park looks promising.

Reactions: static and BCMoto

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I live in SF proper and would definitely attend a monthly meetup. Fort Funston works for me and I'd pay not to travel to the South Bay. :wink:

If we want to split the difference, maybe somewhere in San Mateo / Redwood City? Seal Point Park looks promising.
Ryan this what I need! input from surrounding members so we can get a meetup of our own. Thanks for giving your input

static

Rank III

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Pruden
Member #

+1 for a mid-peninsula location, but I’m biased :)

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Im not really tryiong to have the meetup in SF itself but trying to get the attention of people in the area.

Reactions: DevilDodge